Your Traverse is a great vehicle for taking your family to your favorite vacation spot but there is a downside which is that you struggle to fit your bikes in the trunk. When you try to squeeze one or more bikes in you run the risk of damaging the bike, vehicle or the other things you have in the trunk and it can be stressful to deal with so you need the right equipment to make the task easier. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of Chevy Traverse bike racks!
We have a wide range of different options to choose from including those that can handle more than one bike at a time as well as those that fit to the area of your car that is easiest for you. There are many types of products including those that allow you to carry more than one bike, those that can mount to your trunk for easy access and those that allow you to carry more specialized bikes. We even have the information you need and great prices so that you won’t hurt your budget!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - Boa Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $126.95$126.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Yakima® - CopperHead Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Thule® - Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $118.95$118.95
- Yakima® - SideWinder Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Thule® - Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $150.95$150.95
- Yakima® - Viper Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
"This is an excellent product. I had some trouble figuring out how to install and needed some help figuring it out. Once I saw how to install, it was simple to put on the car. The only problem I had with the product description was it did not indicate in more simple terms that I needed an extra part. I have a 'girls' bike and do not have the bar that goes across the top from the seat to handlebars. It states it holds a standard bike, I thought I had a standard bike. I had to purchase this part and wished I knew that when I bought the rack. When I discovered the problem, customer service was excellent and prompt. They steered me in the right direction, and I was able to use the rack. It is very sturdy, and I do not have any fear hanging the bike on my Malibu and driving around."