- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Chevy Trailblazer Tires
The Chevy Trailblazer was one of the most popular mid-size SUVs in the United States. This vehicle was manufactured in the period from 2001 to 2008 in North America, and the Chevy Trailblazer SS was one of the most successful models in the class. It has a performance-oriented 6.0-liter V8 engine that makes 391 horsepower and 395 pound-feet of torque. Surely, the Trailblazer needs excellent wheels and tires to perform well, and CARiD.com will help you pick out the right ones.
You will be impressed with a wide range of tires in our online store. Don't worry about the tire size, type, and subtype – we have taken everything into consideration. Just make simple choices: at first, select tire size (from 16'' to 24''), then move to tire type (all season/summer/winter), subtype (performance/all terrain/eco), and finally, choose tire brand (Continental, Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear Tires, and many other companies). Whatever you choose, CARiD.com guarantees the first-class quality of the products. With the tires we offer, your SUV will look brand-new and make you feel almighty. Do you still want to look for something else and visit suspicious websites? Believe us, you have found the right place. Browse our online store and buy new reliable shoes for your Trailblazer.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.