- (15)Bull BarsChevy Trailblazer
- (1)Brush GuardsChevy Trailblazer
- Push BarsChevy Trailblazer
- (1)Bumper GuardsChevy Trailblazer
- (2)Tail Light GuardsChevy Trailblazer
- (59)Off-Road BumpersChevy Trailblazer
- Step BoardsChevy Trailblazer
- (31)Bar Side StepsChevy Trailblazer
- (4)Hoop StepsChevy Trailblazer
- (24)Hitch StepsChevy Trailblazer
CARiD.com stands for quality and inside our selection of Chevy Trailblazer Grille Guards, it’s easy to get that impression. Why? Because we carry nothing but the very best, including Romik® and Westin®, guaranteeing that your new Chevy Trailblazer Grill Guard provides outstanding durability along with a smooth, professional finish. Each Chevy Trailblazer Grill Guard we offer is crafted from the highest grade Stainless Steel to defend all the rigors of the road. Finishes include Black Powder-Coat and Polished Steel for that bold, imposing image that helps your front-end really stand out! Chevy Trailblazer Grille Guards come with all necessary hardware and instructions for a user-friendly installation. Don’t back down. Secure your SUV’s front-end with quality that never surrenders.
- Tuff-Bar® Euro Style Grille GuardEuro Style Grille Guard by Tuff-Bar®. This is a grille guard that offers great style and great protection at a very affordable price. Headlight guards are removable and the sturdy uprights are rubber clad for pushing. The mounting...$259.14 - $489.60
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$412.71 - $719.95
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...$430.70 - $807.19
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Push Bar by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$430.70 - $807.19
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,111.32
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Onki® GEN2 Stainless Steel Grille GuardGEN2 Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. This grille guard offers the identical design, shape, and strength of Onki’s standard Stainless Steel guard, but substitutes traditional steel electro-coated with black paint in certain...Vertical upright sections and brackets are made from electro-painted traditional mild steel for price valueAll other grille guard sections are made from T-304 stainless steel$719.25 - $825.13
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled...$166.03 - $198.40
- Broadfeet® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. This durable bull bar is sure to prevent your bumper from cracking in the case of hitting an animal. It is made from strong stainless steel to minimize the amount of damage your vehicle may suffer. This...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® MAX Bull BarsMAX Bull Bars by Black Horse®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to provide...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$300.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® Full Grille GuardsFull Grille Guards by Broadfeet®. These premium grille guards by Broadfeet will not only ensure maximum protection to the front of your vehicle but also help upgrade the look of your auto. Made from the highest quality materials...Reliably protect the front of your vehicleEnhance your vehicle's appearance$467.20 - $737.60
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style....Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $290.00
- Black Horse® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by Black Horse Off Road®. For a completely stunning look, add these accessories and get ready to be flooded with compliments! Made of sturdy steel, the guards will provide rugged protection for your vulnerable...$110.00 - $160.00
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover$504.00 - $597.00
Chevy Trailblazer Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2006 Chevy Trailblazer