- (21)Complete SystemsChevy Trailblazer
- (113)HeadersChevy Trailblazer
- (130)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Trailblazer
- (218)MufflersChevy Trailblazer
- (1)Exhaust StacksChevy Trailblazer
- (146)Exhaust TipsChevy Trailblazer
- (196)Exhaust PipesChevy Trailblazer
- (160)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Trailblazer
- (151)Emission ControlChevy Trailblazer
- (60)Performance ChipsChevy Trailblazer
Match the performance of your Chevy TrailBlazer to that of modern day midsize SUVs with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Made using technologically-advanced techniques and designs, custom TrailBlazer exhausts deliver more power and torque, enabling the engine to give a more indulging and satisfactory performance. With CARiD’s wide offering of aftermarket exhausts, there is something for every TrailBlazer model and trim. Borla, MagnaFlow and Gibson cat back exhaust systems have proven their worth, giving between 7-10% in additional power and torque. Replacing the stock exhaust system of your TrailBlazer with a custom exhaust system will yield the greatest improvement in performance. With up to 10% more power and torque, you will enjoy driving the TrailBlazer in rough terrains as well as roads that require a little more pull. What was previously a demanding task will now be a little effortless. You can also add individual exhaust pipes, headers, catalytic converters, mufflers and tips from Flowmaster, Onki, MBRP, RBP and Weapon-R to the existing exhaust system to boost performance.
Aftermarket exhaust systems from CARiD are very different from other cheap models of exhaust systems in the market. They last longer and are designed to withstand even the harshest of road conditions. When you buy one therefore, you won’t ever have to replace it, because it will serve you for decades. What’s more, they are backed by long warranties. The least warranty period you can find on any of these custom exhausts is 3-5 years. But even after the expiration of the warranty period, the custom exhaust will continue to perform as optimally as it did when new. Better sound is another advantage you enjoy when you fit the TrailBlazer with a custom exhaust. All engine noise will be blocked from penetrating into the cabin, leaving you to enjoy a quite ride. The exhaust note will also be smoother, richer and more powerful.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$684.00 - $1,795.50
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$531.00 - $1,255.50
- DynoMax® VT™ Exhaust SystemVT™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$82.71 - $705.12
- SLP® PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust SystemPowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP®. Dual Outlet. The only true Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust for 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS! Bolt on a PowerFlo® Cat-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS for up to 12 extra...PowerFlo mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and a deep, rich performance soundLighter than the OEM muffler assembly$239.95 - $1,055.95
- Stainless Works® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$864.00 - $1,935.00
- Kooks® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$691.34 - $2,892.24
- Kooks® Stainless Steel Long Tube HeaderStainless Steel Long Tube Header by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$691.34 - $2,892.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$38.70 - $47.56
- Comp Cams® Endure-X™ Engine Valve Lifter$40.97 - $635.23
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Muffler$107.59 - $109.99