- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- SLP® Hood ScoopsHood Scoop by SLP.$134.95
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood (02CHTRA4DOE-010C)OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing. Material: Carbon Fiber. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...$861.30
- Good Hood® Custom Hood (Unpainted) (GHG-205)Custom Hood (GHG-205) by Good Hood. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. We put air where you need it most. Gas or turbo, it doesn't matter. Internal ductwork directs forced air through the hood to your air intake area. We did our...$811.27
- Carbon Creations® Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894)Universal Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894) by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 34" front to back, 24" side to side, 2" scoop height. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just...$199.00
- Carbon Creations® Type 2 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102895)Universal Type 2 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102895) by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 26" front to back, 25" side to side, 1" scoop height. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just...$199.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 (106354)Universal Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car.$199.00
- Duraflex® Type 2 Hood / Roof Scoop (Unpainted) (102215)Universal Type 2 Hood / Roof Scoop (102215) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 25" side to side and 1" scoop height. Material: Fiberglass. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw...$71.10
- Duraflex® Super Sport Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (101859)Universal Super Sport Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Dimensions are: 23.5" across by windshield, 44.25" long, 1" scoop height. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for...$71.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 3 Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102200)Universal Spyder 3 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Dimensions are: 51.5'' front to back, 49'' left to right, 2.25'' scoop height. It is the skin of the hood and must be molded onto your OEM hood....$107.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 2 Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102210)Universal Spyder 2 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Dimensions are: 41.75" front to back, 31.75" side to side at back, 24.75" from side to side at front, 2.5" scoop opening. Mount this scoop to...$107.10
- Duraflex® Spyder Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102211)Universal Spyder Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Dimensions are: 54.5'' x 39'', and 2.5'' scoop opening. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll...$107.10
Every car has its story. It is not recorded, but it is easily seen in the car’s exterior. If the motorist is experienced, you will notice it at once – his vehicle will shine in the sun and will be outfitted with non-standard accessories. These accessories serve multiple purposes: they improve the exterior and performance. The Chevy Trailblazer aftermarket hood is one of the accessories that is both, easy to install, and can make a big difference, especially in comparison to the OEM equipment. The scoop hoods are designed to redirect the air flow to the engine, thus increasing its efficiency. The cowl hoods are used to make the car’s performance more stable by cooling off the internal gears. Do you need some more space to mount the upgraded automotive parts? A bulge hood will fix the issue.
We sell custom hoods that are produced from the top quality materials with the use of the latest achievements in the field of engineering. The carbon fiber can withstand severe external damage, thus protecting the internal parts in case of an accident. The stainless steel is the material that was used to create the original hood. However, the aftermarket solution offers more in terms of individual style. The fiberglass hoods are an advanced option for the car owners who have creative ideas about the exterior of their Chevy Trailblazer.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$533.00 - $629.00
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$114.75 - $244.35