- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Chevy Tracker Tires
The Chevy Tracker, a mini SUV, is produced by CAMI Automotive. The two generations of this model were manufactured in Japan, Canada, the United States, Argentina, and Ecuador. The standard Tracker features a 1.6-liter SOHC 4-cylinder engine that makes 97 hp, but it is different from most other light SUVs on the market, since it is based on a rugged light-truck chassis. If you have this vehicle, it demands strong wheels and reliable tires for excellent performance on the road, and CARiD.com can offer you the first-class tires for your Tracker.
When you enter our Tire Department, at first, select the model year of your SUV. Then, choose the appropriate tire size (from 15'' to 18''), type (all season/winter/summer), and subtype (performance/all terrain/track/eco) for your Tracker. Not to lose your track in the world of tire brands, you can sort the companies by highest/lowest prices or view the recommended positions. Each tire is manufactured using innovative technologies and top-quality materials such as steel, natural and synthetic rubbers, and compound chemicals that are in conformity with the highest standards set in the industry. New tires will give a new life to your vehicle. Isn't this what you are searching for?
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.