The Tracker might be getting older but it’s still comfortable enough to drive all day and it still has the ability to get you almost anywhere you want to go. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that is by installing the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to get the type of performance you’re looking for and our Chevy Tracker auto brakes, pads and rotors are upgrades that you definitely shouldn’t ignore!
Since we carry some of the biggest names in the industry like Hawk, EBC, Brembo and more you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of knowledge and experience. We have all the parts you need to completely transform the way your vehicle stops which is perfect for spirited driving or even just to improve the standard brakes so that you have that extra safety when you’re driving to work every morning. We even have all the information and help you need to make an informed decision so you know you’ll make the right one!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 35 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $7.97$7.97
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $114.90$114.90
- Chrome Brakes® - Solid Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $148.86$148.86
- PBR® - Brake DiscStarting at: $43.53$43.53
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $21.22$21.22
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $59.51$59.51
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $17.30$17.30
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $74.76$74.76
- Brembo® - Brake DiscStarting at: $26.09$26.09
- Monroe® - Dynamics™ Front Brake PadsStarting at: $35.20$35.20
Posted by Benjamin F.
"Works great. Good braking power."
Posted by Brian L.
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
Posted by David S.
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
Posted by Ryan K.
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
Posted by Nicanor G.
"These brakes are a very good upgrade. I can tell a big difference over the stock brakes."