Chevy Tahoe Suspension Parts
The suspension system not only protects you and your passengers from a bumpy ride, but also maximizes the grip between the tires and the road resulting in steering stability with good handling. The smallest worn or damaged suspension part can prevent the whole system from proper operation resulting in loud, unsafe, and uncomfortable driving. It's gotten to the point where all your neighbors know you're on the way home from almost half a block away because of all that 'chirps' coming from your suspension, while you 'feel' every bump on the road. Finally, it leads to serious damage of the system and you have to pay expensive repair costs.
To avoid extreme expenses, replace your worn or damaged suspension parts once you have noticed them. If you are searching for ChevyTahoe suspension replacement parts, look through our wide selection of premium products manufactured to meet the highest OEM standards and specifications of quality, durability, and operation. Whether you are looking for a shock absorber, coil spring set, levering kit, or strut mounts to restore your ChevyTahoe to proper operation, we have you covered. All products are made by leading aftermarket manufacturers that forged a reputation for quality and reliability.
- Dorman® Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It’s also a great...
$6.50from $5.20 - $176.62# 4062
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...
$109.48from $87.58 - $2,700.38# 6331
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...
$90.45from $72.36 - $175.36# 4321
- Bilstein® B3 Series Replacement Coil SpringB3 Series Replacement Coil Spring by Bilstein®. By choosing Bilstein springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a succesful motor sports fitter and a leading original equpment manufacturer of automotuve springs.
$66.75from $53.40 - $68.64# 4264
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$90.45from $72.36 - $206.93# 4352
- KYB® SR Series Shocks and StrutsSR Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each...
$85.55from $68.44 - $334.97# 4319
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$3.41from $2.73 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$19.84from $15.87 - $168.47# 4315
- Monroe® Specialty™ Shocks and StrutsSpecialty™ Shock by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct...
$29.66from $23.73 - $350.21# 4364
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $124.69# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$26.14from $20.91 - $113.13# 4317
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$12.15from $9.72 - $72.52# 4353
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$3.48from $2.78 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$25.68from $20.54 - $386.95# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Centric® Premium Metallic Brake Padsfrom $17.09 - $20.70# 20666229
- Ball JointsChevy Tahoe
- Control ArmsChevy Tahoe
- Shocks & StrutsChevy Tahoe
- Coil SpringsChevy Tahoe
- Self-Leveling SensorsChevy Tahoe
- Sway BarsChevy Tahoe
- Suspension BushingsChevy Tahoe
- Air SuspensionChevy Tahoe
- Alignment KitsChevy Tahoe
- Electronic SuspensionChevy Tahoe
- Leaf SpringsChevy Tahoe
- Shock & Strut HardwareChevy Tahoe
- Torsion BarsChevy Tahoe
I was very pleased with how easy it was to install. It took let than 1 hour to install on my 2010 Chevy Tahoe. Simple but effective product. Recommended!
- Popular Tahoe Part Numbers
- Arnott® AS-2715 - New Replacement Rear Passive Air Shock
- Arnott® AS-2708 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Rear Electronic Air Shock
- Arnott® SK-2671 - New Front Bilstein Shock
- Arnott® AS-2700 - New Replacement Rear Passive Bilstein Air Shock
- Skyjacker® H7017 - HYDRO H7000 Series Rear Shock
- Bilstein® 24-065009 - 4600 Series Standard Front Shock
- Bilstein® 24-186643 - 5100 Series Standard Front Shock
- Bilstein® 24-187237 - 5100 Series Rear Shock (For 5" Body Lift)
- Bilstein® 24-186940 - 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Front Leveling Shock
- Chevy Tahoe Models
- Tahoe Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe Hybrid Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe LS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe LT Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe LTZ Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe Limited Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe PPV Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe SSV Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tahoe Z71 Replacement Suspension Parts