- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® DUELER H/P SPORT$182.14 - $324.60
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT UHP$146.90 - $1,224.48
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX$116.38 - $636.95
- FALKEN® AZENIS FK450$99.13 - $283.36
- GOODYEAR® EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC$164.37 - $419.77
About Chevy SSR Tires
The Chevy SSR, a pickup truck, was manufactured in the period from 2003 to 2006. Based on General Motors' midsize SUV platform, this model is a successful combination of retro image and modern equipment. If you have the SSR and want to make the most of your baby, you definitely need excellent wheels and tires, and CARiD.com can offer you the quality you're looking for.
If you want to spend minimum time and get maximum results, you have chosen the right place. CARiD.com has collected all the tires that you may need. Our wide range of products includes tires of different diameters (from 19'' to 24'') and types (all season or summer) for your SSR. We cooperate with top tire companies such as Continental, Falken, Nexen, and Toyo that manufacture both expansive and budget-friendly tires for the Chevy SRR. To ease the process of tire search, we have grouped the products according to the model years. We assure you that with new tires, you will feel safe and confident on the road. Do you still hesitate to buy new products in our online store? Join our customers, and you will be able to appraise our service and products.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.