Chevy SSR Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $95.00$95.00
- Professional Products® - Throttle Body AssemblyStarting at: $303.35$303.35
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $271.65$271.65
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $9.15$9.15
- Professional Products® - Fuel RailStarting at: $93.64$93.64
- Crown® - Carburetor KitStarting at: $26.21$26.21
Posted by Brice E.
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
Posted by Randy B.
"I was surprised and impressed with the AFE Throttle Body Spacer, the directions gave a good overview on installation and the product speaks for itself."
Posted by Shea B.
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."
Posted by Nicholas H.
"Very easy to install. From the time I raised hood and lowered it was only about 20 minutes. Directions were dead on. I haven't driven the truck long enough to see how much this help out but a very good buy for 30 bucks."
Posted by Matthew O.
"Easy to install, extender brackets were the right size, and good quality construction."