- (1)Chrome Door HandlesChevy SSR
- (1)Gas CapsChevy SSR
- (2)Interior TrimChevy SSR
- (1)Door SillsChevy SSR
- (4)SSRChevy SSR
- (127)Exhaust TipsChevy SSR
- (26)Side VentsChevy SSR
- (1,000)License Plates & FramesChevy SSR
- (3)Aluminum MatsChevy SSR
- (1)Billet PedalsChevy SSR
- (149)Hitch CoversChevy SSR
- (12)Bed RailsChevy SSR
- (26)Mud FlapsChevy SSR
Your SSR has the right combination of handling, comfort and performance. However, what separates your SSR from any other vehicles. If you find it difficult to answer this question, we recommend to install some great upgrades and accessories that can make your SSR unique among others. The Chevy SSR is one of those vehicles drivers love to customize. The aftermarket chrome accessories that we’ve collected for you will not only add more personality to your car but also reflect your own style and good taste. These sleek nifty components will give the right amount of glamor to your SSR and make it stand out in the traffic.
In our on-line store, all Chevy SSR chrome accessories are affordable and very easy to install. Each unit has been custom-designed, so you are assured to get a perfect fit. Most of our Chevy SSR chrome trim is less than $100, so it won't break your bank account. We've selected all "must haves" for your SSR including chrome mirror covers, chrome gas cap cover, chrome handle covers, headlight covers, pillar post trim, and complete chrome trim packages. Created by the top companies in the industry such as Putco, SES Trims, and SAA, the Chevy SSR chrome accessories feature the highest quality and everlasting durability.
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $110.40
- AMI® Fuel DoorBillet Fuel Door by AMI. Most car manufacturers try to make the refueling door blend in, as if it werent there. AMI has a better idea: how about a billet aluminum fuel door, machined from a solid piece of metal?$59.02 - $146.88
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- AMI® Billet Dash KnobsBillet Dash Knobs by AMI. Billet is in, and these billet dash knobs from AMI will put you on track for the gnarliest dash panel on the street. Yes, theyre real billet aluminum, not shiny plastic.$11.56 - $76.74
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingUniversal Chrome Bodyside Molding by TFP. 1 Pair. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a...$25.87 - $83.83
- AMI® Billet Fuel DoorBillet Fuel Door by AMI, 1 Piece. Most car manufacturers try to make the refueling door blend in, as if it werent there. AMI has a better idea: how about a billet aluminum fuel door, machined from a solid piece of metal?$83.92 - $120.09
- T-Rex® 2-Pc Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent GrillesUniversal Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent Grilles by T-Rex, 2-Piece. As an attention-stealing accent, Upper Class Side Vent helps you slip into some beaming bling. Manufactured from aircraft quality...Designed to add a custom touch to your vehicleMade sturdy to last for years to come$95.84 - $377.27
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Chevy SSR Chrome Trim Reviews
2006 Chevy SSR