Chevy Sonic Rims & Wheels
Most of the buyers on the aftermarket just come to get a certain part or accessory, and rarely take the necessary time to learn whether the product they were considered is of a reasonable quality. Obviously, most of the quality aspect relates to which materials a part is made from. When you take a part like the Chevy Sonic Wheels, materials have an exceptionally important role in the wheels’ future performance. At CARiD, you can expect to buy custom wheels made of the finest materials and built to last for years without breaking or losing their beauty.
Customarily, wheels are made from several materials, and they all have a certain influence on the car. For instance, steel wheels are one of the most popular and affordable, but they are very heavy. Aluminum and magnesium on the other hand, are both light offer better steering. They can also be fused to make alloys wheels, which are unique altogether. At our store, you’ll be able to choose from many wheel colors, including black, white, and chrome, as well as numerous designs, some of which are bound to satisfy you. Another thing that all drivers are always in need of is tires. We have a great collection of tires, and obtaining a pair will do you much good.
- SPEC-1® SP-4 Gloss Black with Machined Face$119.95 - $149.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR895 Bright PVD$172.62 - $204.56 (ea)
- KONIG® CONTROL Matte Black$78.30 - $139.86 (ea)
- MAXXIM® CHAMPION Black with Machined Lip$87.48 - $118.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® MR116 Gloss Black with Machined Stripe$160.02 - $201.35 (ea)
- HD® SPINOUT Gloss Black with Machined Face$112.00 - $208.00 (ea)
- FOCAL® 177GN F-10 Anthracite Grey with Diamond Cut Face and Clear Coat$136.60 - $176.77 (ea)
- ICW RACING® BANSHEE Hyper Silver$103.12 - $143.29 (ea)
Nice looking wheels. Need thin socket for installation. I will use them next summer as it is wintertime in Maine.
- Chevy Sonic Models
- Sonic LS Wheels & Rims
- Sonic LT Wheels & Rims
- Sonic LTZ Wheels & Rims
- Sonic RS Wheels & Rims