Chevy Silverado Lighting
- RampageŽ - Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $39.57$39.57
- PutcoŽ - High Mount Stop/Brake Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $23.80$23.80
- SylvaniaŽ - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- ReconŽ - LED Fender Light KitStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- LumenŽ - Daytime Running Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- IPCWŽ - LED Cab Roof LightsStarting at: $108.62$108.62
- PutcoŽ - Trunk/Cargo Area Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $23.80$23.80
- SylvaniaŽ - Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- LumenŽ - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- ReconŽ - Cab Roof Light KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
"These things are awesome! Already have LED brake lights but still had old style incandescent back up bulbs, these things look 100% better and a way brighter. Installation was a simple plug and play, highly recommend these!"
"These lights look great with my new black grill and black head lights. The day time driving lights are blue in color and really set it off. I could not be happy. I did have one issue with the driver side light not working correctly, but the customer service department answered all my questions and sent out a replacement right away. Customer service you rock!! Thanks."
"This product shipped fast and installed just as fast. Plug and play is so awesome. No splicing wires. Very pleased with install ease. However, would still be nice to have some instructions for peace of mind. Looks great though."
"These lights really dressed up my truck. As far as price, I believe they are about average. Obviously if you go with anything LED, you will have to pay a little more than usually. Installation wasn't simple, due to the fact I had to do splicing of some wires that don't come with instructions. However, it wasn't to bad. The only negative point about these lights, in my opinion, is the lack of instructions for installation."
"I bought and installed these lights on my 2007 Chevy 2500HD Classic. They were a breeze to install, and came with a separate relay and switch for the Halo LED's. The projector lamps use the truck's factory harness for the driving lamps. The fit and finish, and quality of the lights is excellent - however, if you are thinking of buying these as an upgrade to the factory units - don't bother. The output of the lamps is pathetic. I wired the relay to arm the Halo to come on automatically anytime the parking lamps are on. They look killer and give the truck a really cool, distinctive look. I've already gotten lots of comments about them. But as I said, the light output on the projectors themselves is abysmal, and you can't even tell at all if they are on or not when driving. If you are just looking for a cool look - they are great. I'm gonna weld up/fabricate my own light bar for the bumper and install some nice off-road lights with some serious output."