Chevy Silverado Fog & Driving Lights
The Chevy Silverado is a full-size pickup truck with a large and impressive frame. It’s great for transporting heavy items and materials, and is also good for driving on rugged terrain. However, one of the things you probably didn’t know about this model is that its design is very simple and has great potential for customization. You can modify practically any part of this truck and make it look however you want, but some of the best changes that should not be overlooked have to do with performance. Since the Silverado is a truck that is built for the wild, you’ll probably spend much time driving through woodland areas, mountains, or valleys with it, where fog is a really common occurrence. To improve your safety, buying the Chevy Silverado fog lights sold at CARiD should be a no-brainer.
Fog lights can be mounted on the front and rear bumpers of your vehicle, and function by shining bright beams of light under the fog. Another thing that sets them apart from headlights is the fact that they do not cause blinding glare to other drivers. In our catalog, you can choose from several light types that all have unique characteristics; this should be done according to your needs and priorities.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 23 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any fog light products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week.
- Eagle® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $48.08$48.08
- Spyder® - Smoke Fog LightsStarting at: $65.92$65.92
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Passenger Side Fog LightStarting at: $27.67$27.67
- Spec-D® - Smoke OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $120.51$120.51
- Dorman® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $58.78$58.78
- Pilot® - Clear Fog Light KitStarting at: $208.58$208.58
- IPCW® - Clear Halo Projector Fog LightsStarting at: $133.15$133.15
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $61.90$61.90
- Replace® - Replacement Tail Light LensStarting at: $80.36$80.36
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog LightsStarting at: $147.08$147.08
Posted by Shane B.
"These look great on my blacked out Chevy! For installation, they plugged right in, although removing the old ones was a bit difficult, you just need to use three 10mm sockets to push the locking mechanisms in, than just push the stock one out, than you just push the new one in."