Big and powerful, the Chevy Silverado remains the favorite vehicle for most families. It’s spacious with some decent cargo space at the back. It has a strong engine, huge suspensions and a huge towing capacity. You only need a quality trailer hitch from CARiD to complete the equation. Many different suppliers stock trailer hitches but few can beat the quality found at CARiD. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most reliable brands. Curt, Reese, Pro Series, Hidden Hitch among many others, have an uncompromising commitment to quality. Professional designers use sophisticated techniques to design these hitches to guarantee their safety and precision. Furthermore, high premium materials are used in the manufacturing process to ensure production of a durable and reliable product at the end of the process. Your first step will be to determine your Silverado’s towing capacity. This will help you select the appropriate trailer hitch. You need not worry if your load exceeds your towing capacity. CARiD stocks Chevy Silverado trailer hitches that facilitate upgrading your factory installed mount to a higher weight class.
Available are weight carrying trailer hitches, weight distribution trailer hitches, gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches. Gooseneck and 5th wheel are preferred for heavier trailers. They facilitate safe travel especially when moving in crosswinds. They also keep the trailer from steering the vehicle from the back thereby ensuring stability. Trailer hitches always transfer 10% of their load onto tongue. Improper weight distribution is dangerous because it creates steering problems for you. For better weight distribution, use an equalization Chevy Silverado hitch. An equalization hitch distributes weight evenly across the trailer to the front axle. Trailer hitches are easy to install. Most of them just bolt right into your vehicle. All you need is an instruction manual and the right pair of tools and the job will be done in less than half an hour.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 9 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Duramax Diesel Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bargman® - 90 Degrees 5th Wheel Adapter HarnessStarting at: $89.13$89.13
- Hopkins® - Agility™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $104.20$104.20
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- CURT® - Brake Control HarnessStarting at: $6.83$6.83
- Draw-Tite® - Front Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $122.58$122.58
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $11.82$11.82
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $123.57$123.57
"I was able to install this very fast and easy. I wish all car stuff was this easy to install. Happy with the purchase. I would definitely recommend this product."