The Chevy Silverado was a heavy-duty full-size pickup truck produced by Chevrolet since 1998. It was meant to be a successor of the company’s previous series of pickups – the incredibly popular Chevy C/K, and it delivered gloriously. The first thing to note about this pickup is its aggressive appearance that makes it look great everywhere, be it a city street or off-road. One more advantage of the Silverado is its unmatched reliability. The Silverado was marketed as the most reliable truck on the road, and it’s not that far from the truth, according to many reputable sources that gave the Silverado a number of Truck of the Year awards. The reliability and performance of the Silverado have been praised by critics and drivers alike.
CARiD is your number one store for Chevy Silverado replacement parts, including air intake parts. We deal with the most reliable brands in the industry such as Dorman, FRAM, Omix-Ada, Bosch, Genuine, and more who stand behind their products. Hundreds of customers buy the parts in our store because we have proven that we can be trusted. Give us a try and see it for yourself!
- Bosch® Air FilterAir Filter by Bosch®. Dirty air filters can cause decreased fuel mileage, increased engine wear, and even problems starting the engine. Check your engine air filter at every oil change and always replace a dirty filter with a...Protects Your Engine by Stopping 98% of Engine-Threatening ParticlesPrevention of Unfiltered Air Entering Engine Intake with a High-Quality Seal$2.62 - $24.03
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.16 - $95.83
- Crown® Air FilterAir Filter by Crown®. An air filter does an important job of restricting dirt particles which could enter the engine with the airflow and damage its critical components. When your factory air filter gets clogged and starts to...Excellent filtration for optimal engine performanceMeets or surpasses OEM specs$5.36 - $26.13
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.76 - $30.41
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $45.42
- Full® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $45.42
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.28 - $104.13
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...Optimum protection for the engine, airflow meters and other sensorsPerfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle$8.47 - $122.26
- Purolator® Air FilterAir Filter by Purolator®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$6.18 - $40.31
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$4.66 - $109.54
- WIX® Corrugated Style Air FilterCorrugated Style Air Filter by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like...Maximum efficiency reduces engine wearNine pleats per inch$46.45 - $145.79
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...$50.34 - $565.84
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Direct OEM replacementQuality materials to withstand extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors$17.24 - $294.44
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $894.48
- Beck Arnley® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$71.39 - $1,034.45
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$46.56 - $64.37
Chevy Silverado Air Intake Parts Reviews
2004 Chevy Silverado