Chevy S-10 Hitch Covers
If you are looking for an off roader machine with great athletic maneuverability then the Chevy S-10 might just be your vehicle. The Chevy S-10 is an affordable high clearance vehicle with amazing off roader capability. It moves effortlessly over paved roads as well as over rough tracks. Its spacious interior makes it favorite among families. A trailer hitch would be a welcome addition especially if you love touring the countryside. There are many trailer hitch dealers but few can match the quality and service provided by CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide selection of trailer hitches to suit different types of vehicles. They carry products from the most reputable manufacturers in the country - brands such as Curt, Reese, Hidden Hitch, Tow Ready and Pro Series, which are renowned for their commitment to the highest standards of manufacture. Their products are designed to guarantee precision and safety. High quality materials are used to manufacture trailer hitches.
Chevy S-10 trailer hitches are easy to install. Most are fully welded units requiring no drilling to install and will easily bolt onto your vehicle within minutes. Moreover, manufacturers provide an instruction manual to guide in the installation process. Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches require some drilling to install. The dealers provide a template to help you align the holes properly. Trailer hitches from CARiD are highly durable products. They come with a limited nationwide lifetime warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship. They are also given a powder coating to prevent rusting. You can be sure that your trailer hitch will provide good service for a long time to come. CARiD also provides accessories to aid in the installation process. They readily provide receiver mounts, hitch cloths and electrical connectors for the successful operation of their quality trailer hitches.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Chevy LogoStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.69$147.69
- Reese® - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.60$157.60
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.60$157.60
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.60$31.60
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
"Hitch worked like a champ. Was pretty easy to install (other than my piece of junk drill breaking). Instructions were clear as a bell. Final install looks pretty good."
"The hitch was of very good quality and easily installed with the excellent instructions! A great deal!"
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."