Chevy S-10 Blazer Spoilers
- Truck SpoilersChevy S-10 Blazer
To create a whole new look for your S-10 Blazer, you don't have to buy expensive upgrades and accessories. The most cost-effective way is to install an aftermarket spoiler on your pickup. This exterior accessory can add a touch of sportiness and individuality to your S-10 Blazer and also enhance its performance. Spoilers are engineered to improve handling and road hold while maintaining safety and ride quality. But you will notice these benefits only while driving your S-10 Blazer at a high speed. We carry a full assortment of aftermarket spoilers from the most trusted manufacturers in the biz, like Pure, Remin, JKS, Dawn, and D2S.
You can choose factory style, custom style, and universal spoilers of different designs, shapes, and colors, depending on your needs and taste. If a custom race-inspired look is what you are looking for, a universal carbon fiber rear spoiler is a great option. Installation of a spoiler is not very difficult. Most of Chevy S-10 Blazer spoilers install with 3M adhesive tape, while others require drilling holes. A custom-designed spoiler can be painted to match the exact color of your vehicle, and then it will look as the factory installed one. Sporty style and improved performance in one package is what a Chevy S-10 Blazer rear spoiler can provide your pickup with.
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.