- (21)Complete SystemsChevy Monte Carlo
- (867)HeadersChevy Monte Carlo
- (290)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Monte Carlo
- (323)MufflersChevy Monte Carlo
- (1)Exhaust StacksChevy Monte Carlo
- (137)Exhaust TipsChevy Monte Carlo
- (343)Exhaust PipesChevy Monte Carlo
- (573)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Monte Carlo
- (151)Emission ControlChevy Monte Carlo
- (60)Performance ChipsChevy Monte Carlo
Comfort, performance and in recent years distinct styling, are the three quality that best sum up the Chevy Monte Carlo. But just as most technical gadgets and machines can be improved with a little working-on, the Monte Carlo can perform even better with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Like all things mass-produced, the Monte Carlo stock exhaust can only deliver up to certain pre-determined expectations. This means the car’s performance is limited for as long as the stock exhaust remains in place. Replacing the stock exhaust with an aftermarket exhaust system will bear positive results, as it will unleash all the passive power that was previously locked within the engine. Borla, MagnaFlow and Flowmaster exhausts for the Monte Carlo will give the highest increases in power and torque, with gains in both features averaging 10%. To supplement a custom exhaust with additional exhaust components for extra power and boost in overall performance, any muffler, header, tailpipe, or catalytic converter from Gibson, RBP or the brands mentioned above will do.
One of the benefits of getting an aftermarket Monte Carlo exhaust fitting is better sound. Stock exhausts give a drone that borders on squeaky and irritating. A custom exhaust replaces this sound with a custom note that is deep and powerful enough to turn more than a few heads whenever your zoom past. Beyond the sound and performance, it will also save you money. There are many options when it comes to cheap exhausts, but what they all lack is the long lasting quality that custom exhausts bear. For as long as you own the Monte Carlo, this will be the only time you buy a custom exhaust system. All exhausts sold at CARiD are made from sturdy stainless steel and come with competitive warranties, some quite impossible to beat, such as the million-mile warranty from Borla.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$531.00 - $1,255.50
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowSuper Turbo muffler will maintain a mellow performance tone$95.49 - $479.29
- DynoMax® VT™ Exhaust SystemVT™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$82.71 - $705.12
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$108.53 - $1,069.99
- SLP® PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust SystemPowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP®. Dual Outlet. The only true Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust for 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS! Bolt on a PowerFlo® Cat-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS for up to 12 extra...PowerFlo mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and a deep, rich performance soundLighter than the OEM muffler assembly$239.95 - $1,055.95
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$394.78 - $649.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Headers304 SS Headers by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$603.00 - $2,511.00
- Flowtech® Afterburner™ HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Innovative design for small block Chevy equipped vehiclesIncreases both horsepower and torque Large 3" secondary collector$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Intermediate Pipe$24.45 - $48.45
Chevy Monte Carlo Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2001 Chevy Impala