Chevy Monte Carlo Performance Brakes
Whether you have the older Monte Carlo or the more modern one it’s still the kind of vehicle that you enjoy driving so you spend a lot of time in it. That means that you want it to be running at its best and this requires the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our Chevy Monte Carlo brakes, pads, brake lines and rotors are important upgrades to start with and they also prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get the big benefits!
While your standard brakes work well they’re designed to a budget so aftermarket brakes can work better and save you money because they’re cheaper to maintain. We have everything you need to get the right improvements whether you’re looking to completely overhaul your brakes to turn your vehicle into a track car or whether you’re just looking to tweak them so that you have some more peace of mind. We stock some of the world’s most trusted brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you get value for money and you also get the quality that comes from years of knowledge and experience!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $10.20$10.20
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $11.14$11.14
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $48.15$48.15
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $24.73$24.73
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $127.14$127.14
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $59.10$59.10
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $49.93$49.93
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $312.47$312.47
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.51$39.51
Posted by John S.
"Easy to install and cheaper than going to local part stores. "