Chevy Malibu Trailer Hitches
If you are looking for style and serenity in your next ride consider taking up a Chevy Malibu. Riding in one is an experience in comfort and pleasure. The car has a handsome styling design and a strong suspension. The cabin has a stylish design and a top class sound system. The cargo space cannot hold much in terms of heavy luggage. If you are looking to visit some mountain range for some exciting bicycle tour or for some camping safari in the woods, then you need a Chevy Malibu trailer hitch from CARiD to actualize this plan. You need to determine your towing capacity before purchasing the hitch. If you find that your towing capacity is smaller than you had hoped for, you need not worry. There are Chevy Malibu trailer hitches that enable upgrading to a higher weight class. The most common Malibu trailer hitches are the weight carrying hitches and weight distribution hitches. The weight carrying trailer hitch requires an equalization hitch to help distribute the load weight to the front axle.
On the other hand, a weight distribution trailer hitch is equipped to distribute the load through a spring back mechanism. Proper weight distribution means greater stability. CARiD stocks products from the best manufacturers in the business. You can rest assured that you have the best hitch in the country when you buy from the store. Chevy Malibu trailer hitches are made from high quality materials and designed to promote safety and durability. They are also black powdered to protect them from rusting. The dealers provide a limited nationwide lifetime warranty as a sign of their unwavering confidence in the durability of the products they carry. Installation of the hitch is a simple matter. The manufacturers provide a hardware kit and an instruction manual to guide you as you install the product. This simple task takes less than half an hour to execute.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $173.12$173.12
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $15.20$15.20
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $215.88$215.88
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Black Hitch Cover with Black BowtieStarting at: $59.70$59.70
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $28.06$28.06
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $38.54$38.54
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.68$152.68
Posted by Robert G.
"Easy job to hook up. All these decades of cutting and soldering are over."
Posted by Robert G.
"Fitment was straightforward and really easy. Good instructions, and it only took me about an hour. Overall, we happy with this receiver."