- (111)Air IntakesChevy Malibu
- (178)Air FiltersChevy Malibu
- (9)MAF SensorsChevy Malibu
- (18)Intake ManifoldsChevy Malibu
- (154)Throttle BodiesChevy Malibu
- (7)Vacuum PumpsChevy Malibu
- (17)Cabin Air FiltersChevy Malibu
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (109)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersChevy Malibu
The Chevy Malibu has stood the test of time and is still a popular vehicle for a number of reasons. It has a great deal of engineering behind it to ensure that it’s as good as it can be from the factory but there is always something more you can do to improve it. You would think that to improve it you would need to spend a large amount of money but you’ve reached the right page because aftermarket air intakes are a very cost effective upgrade with very important benefits.
Aftermarket air intakes are improved versions of your standard one because they allow more air into your engine while still keeping to the same level of filtration so that nothing gets into it to cause damage. When you have one you’ll notice improved throttle response, improved power and a lower fuel bill even though you won’t have to spend a great deal of money or spend a long time installing it. Adding a cleaning kit can be a great way to get the most from your purchase since a small amount of maintenance will allow it to continue operating at its peak. After you install it you’ll be telling your friends to do the same thing!
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...Fast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re locatedThe finest quality at a great price$131.79 - $1,327.91
- Weiand® Hi-RAM Series Intake ManifoldHi-RAM Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Hi-RAM Series Intake Manifold used primarily in drag racing, tractor/truck pulls and performance marine applications where high RPM is required. The effective RPM range will be between...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$249.95 - $473.95
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- Weapon-R® Stealth Dragon Air Intake SystemStealth Dragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than...Was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine1 Million Mile Limited Warranty$160.65 - $211.65
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$126.65 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $416.50
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$30.99 - $139.99
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Round Straight Air FilterSynthaFlow® Round Straight Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$49.88 - $161.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Chevy Malibu Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2013 Chevy Malibu