- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Chevy Lumina Tires
The Chevy Lumina was launched in North America in 1990 to replace the Chevy Celebrity sedan. In 1991, this model already had a contemporary dual-overhead cam V-6 engine. Then, in 1998, the Lumina was sold in the Middle East and South Africa, and the Chevy Lumina SS was even called The Best Sports Saloon of 2007 by CAR Middle East. If you own the SS with its 6.0-liter V8 Corvette engine, you definitely need top quality wheels and tires to perform well. You are lucky, since CARiD.com has the perfect tires for your Lumina.
Our online store offers both highly-priced and more budget-friendly tires from leading tire companies like Dunlop, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Goodyear Tires, and many others. When you browse our website, you will see how many options we have. In order not to lose your track in this world of tires, just make simple choices: your vehicle's model year, submodel, tire diameter (from 15'' to 20''), type (summer/winter/all season), and subtype (performance/all terrain/track/eco). For your convenience, you can sort the prices by the highest or lowest first. Believe us, you don't need to search for something else. At CARiD.com, you will find tires of your dream at a reasonable price.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.