- (1)Headlight BezelsChevy Kodiak
- (23)Engine TrimChevy Kodiak
- (2)Interior TrimChevy Kodiak
- Emblems + LetteringChevy Kodiak
- (27)Custom GrillesChevy Kodiak
- (133)Exhaust TipsChevy Kodiak
- (24)Side VentsChevy Kodiak
- (673)License Plates & FramesChevy Kodiak
- (17)Billet PedalsChevy Kodiak
- (145)Hitch CoversChevy Kodiak
- (3)Grill GuardsChevy Kodiak
- (9)Mud FlapsChevy Kodiak
- Wind DeflectorsChevy Kodiak
Have you ever heard about CARiD? That is the place which works to satisfy its buyers by providing high quality parts and accessories which will make their vehicles function to the best of their capacities. Being famous among the Kodiak owners, CARiD is one of the first companies which they choose when they consider that they need to get some new upgrades for their little babies. Here, they are able to find whatever they want, including tires, wheels, floor mats, door sills, cargo liners, billet grilles, and the other needful products that can be required by your Kodiak.
Besides, we would like to advise you not to pass by our Chevy Kodiak Chrome Accessories delivered from the most famous manufacturers on the market, such as Putco, SAA, SES Trims, RI, ACC, and AMI. They try to create the greatest products which will make your vehicle more noticeable on the road. Moreover, you will be separated from the other car lovers. If you do not want to spend much time on unnecessary stores where you need to queue long lines, then you should come to CARiD.com where your order procedure can be made right in a second.
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Engine Coil CoversEngine Coil Covers by Clayton Machine Works®. Unlike the plastic or fiberglass versions, these covers are machined from 6063-T6 aluminum and can be ordered in black or gray powdercoated finishes; they're also available unfinished...Oil fill hole machined into coverElegantly hides LS coil packs$225.00 - $238.01
- AMI® Billet Grab HandleBillet Grab Handle by AMI®. Add these grab handles to your Chevy Kodiak/GMC TopKick medium-duty truck and lift yourself up into the cab effortlessly.$55.86 - $71.63
- AMI® Interior AccessoriesInterior Accessories by AMI®. Details make a great custom, regardless of how mild or radical. And a small detail styling is certainly an important detail. AMI has billet aluminum accessories to detail out your ride.CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloyNot stamped or cast$18.78 - $272.96
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Headlight BezelHeadlight Bezel by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.18 - $246.93
- AMI® Billet Hood HandleBillet Hood Handle by AMI®. Beautify your Chevy Kodiak/GMC TopKick truck with a gleaming billet aluminum hood pull handle. No more peeling chrome or scratched paint.CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billetAdd security and style to your vehicle$55.86 - $57.24
- T-Rex® 2-Pc X-Metal Series Side Vent GrillesChevy Kodiak 2004, X-Metal Series Stainless Steel Side Vent Grilles with Chrome Studs by T-Rex®, 2-Piece. The Vents are CNC-cut for the best look on your vehicle. The accessories are produced of high-quality stainless steel that...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$210.58 - $308.00
- ACC® Hot Rod Wire LoomsUniversal Hot Rod Wire Looms by American Car Craft®. With Illuminated Flames. To get the most unique and exclusive look for your engine, look no further than this illuminated wire looms. LED lights will shine through the flames in...Custom designedMade of the finest grade 304 stainless steel$196.74
- Spectre Performance® Master Cylinder CoverUniversal Master Cylinder Cover by Spectre Performance®. Color: Chrome. Finish: Chrome. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$10.57 - $10.74
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- CalTrend® DuraPlus Custom Seat Covers$144.86 - $188.36