Chevy Impala Trailer Hitches
The Chevy Impala has an elegant styling design and a great ride quality. The car is quite spacious, with room enough to carry a couple of six footers. It’s a strong vehicle and can handle long distance travel quite comfortably. It also has an impressive towing capacity. You could easily hitch a trailer to it and haul your big stuff to any destination. Sports enthusiasts would enjoy hitching their bike racks on to the back of the vehicle. There are many different types of trailer hitches available to help make this possible. However, very few can match the stock carried by CARiD. CARiD stocks merchandise from the most reputable brands. Brand names such as Curt, Reese, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch are some of their most renowned Chevy Impala trailer hitches suppliers. These names are big on quality and durability. Their products are designed by professional engineers using the latest techniques to guarantee precision and safety.
Chevy Impala trailer hitches are easy to install. They bolt right into your vehicle. No drilling is required. The manufacturers provide an instruction manual to go with the product, to guide you as you install the hitch. If you are not a do-it-yourself kind of person, then have your local mechanic install it for you. There are two different types of trailer hitches you can use with the Chevy Impala sedan. You may opt for a weight carrying trailer hitch. This one requires an equalization hitch to help distribute the load to the front axle. Weight distribution helps stabilize the vehicle on the road. A weight distribution hitch would be a better choice because it comes with a spring back mechanism that transfers some weight onto the front axle. Chevy Impala trailer hitches from CARiD generally come with a limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing against all kinds of defects.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.95$195.95
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Pro Series® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.10$169.10
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.95$195.95
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $171.56$171.56
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Blue Hitch Cover with Gold BowtieStarting at: $74.98$74.98
Posted by Art H.
"This trailer hitch is one of the best, I personally installed it in under 1 hour. Just laying on my back under the car, used a 2 x 10 x 4' and hydraulic pump jack rolled it right onto the 6 bolts. Torque the bolts and you're done. Fits perfect."