- Replikaz® Factory Alloy WheelFactory Alloy Wheel by Replikaz®. Dinged, dented or somehow damaged wheels can downgrade your vehicle's look, but what is most critical, they can make driving dangerous. Manufactured to meet OE wheel standards, Replikaz® wheels...Made to comply with OE wheel standardsCrafted from premium quality materials$98.46 - $402.78
- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Alloy WheelRemanufactured Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. If you need to replace scratched, bent, or otherwise damaged factory alloy wheels, Replace has the right product for you. Replace has remanufactured factory alloy wheels that meet or...Direct replacement for a proper fitRemanufactured to meet or exceed new wheel standards$139.58 - $1,074.96
- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by Replace®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...$69.42 - $319.99
- Replace® Replica Factory Steel WheelBent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air and can cause unsafe vehicle handling....$65.16 - $348.30
- Replace® Replica Factory Alloy WheelReplica Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE$147.86 - $623.28
- CCI® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...$69.42 - $319.99
- CCI® Factory Replica Steel WheelFactory Replica Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air...$65.16 - $348.30
- Dorman® Steel WheelSteel Wheel by Dorman®. Unlike multi-fit wheels that are designed to fit a variety of vehicles, Dorman’s Wheels are application specific to ensure a proper fit every time.Durable steel constructedDirect fit replacement to ensure proper wheel cover fit$41.66 - $147.17
- OER® Reproduction WheelWheel by OER®. When choosing a parts supplier, choose the name that means quality, Original Equipment Reproduction. Each product is designed and manufactured to duplicate the original part as closely as possible. Most OER products...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$20.78 - $1,009.79
- Oro-Tek™ TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors from Oro-Tek are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the...Three sensors cover 90% of the vehicles on the road todayPrograms to your vehicle with exactly the same procedure your factory sensors would use$50.00
- Dorman® TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Dorman®. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique two-piece design, you can replace the valve stem independently of the sensor. The sensor comes with an...Direct OEM replacementThe finest quality at a great price$51.32 - $85.83
- Dorman® TPMS Service KitTPMS Service Kit by Dorman®. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually...$2.61 - $120.02
- Dorman® Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolMulti-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Rubber housing endures harsh shop conditions, protecting programmer from damagePackaged in a handy plastic case$60.96 - $862.72
- Dorman® TPMS Valve Stem KitTPMS Valve Stem Kit by Dorman®. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually...Valve stem, seal washer, and/or mounting screw provided (where applicable)Valve core is nickel plated for corrosion resistance$34.07 - $50.67
- Standard® TPMS Valve KitTPMS Valve Kit by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$2.70 - $45.77
It is hard to imagine the Chevrolet model line without the Impala. This model became iconic and is considered one of the most popular cars on the planet nowadays. Its production started in 1957 and is still ongoing. The Chevrolet Impala is currently available in its tenth generation and it seems that Chevrolet has no plans to stop the manufacturing and developing of such a popular model. It was first presented to the audience in 1958 and in 1965, the third generation Impala was named the bestseller on the United States market. In 2000, the Impala was redesigned from a full-size to a mid-size sedan. And the tenth generation Impala was recognized as the most popular among other affordable sedans in the United States.
Nothing distracts you from the road more than a damaged wheel. In our online store, we have a wide range of Chevy Impala OEM wheels that will help you keep your car in proper condition. A damaged wheel is always a serious problem that should be solved as soon as possible. On our virtual shelves, you will find top-class steel and alloy remanufactured and replica wheels for your automobile produced by the world-famous brands. We deal with such professionals as Goodmark, ACDelco, Standard, Trim Parts, and many others.
Guides & Articles
- Wheels & RimsFactory Wheels | Glossary Of TermsWhether you are looking for a single wheel cover because one went AWOL, or an entire set of factory wheels to enhance the looks and value of your vehicle, you may be scanning the extensive collection of choices in our "Factory Wheels" category. There, under Featured Products, you will see terms such as "replica factory wheel", "remanufactured wheel", "wheel cover", "impostor wheel skins", and the like.
- Lug Nuts & LocksLug Nuts and Locks Dress Up And Protect Your WheelsIf you are upgrading from a set of factory wheels to custom alloy wheels, your original equipment lug nuts will be exposed and visible when you make the change. Once shiny, but now covered with rust, grease and dirt, the old nuts may have been fine when hidden behind wheel covers. But once you're rolling on new rims, the dingy look of old lug nuts just won't cut it anymore. In this article, we'll discuss replacement lug nut kits found in the Lug Nuts & Locks section of our website. They'll cover you with good looks, and at the same time will eliminate the threat of wheel theft.
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- Wheels & RimsThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
- Centric® Axle Shaft Grease/Oil Seals$1.40 - $3.10
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit$218.53 - $367.21
Chevy Impala Factory Wheels Reviews
2014 Chevy Impala