Chevy Impala Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Whether you have the classic Impala or the new version it’s an important tool in your day to day life since it’s so comfortable and enjoyable to drive and it has a special significance because of the name. That means that you want it to be running at its best every time you drive it and you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to achieve that goal. Our Chevy Impala brakes, brake pads and rotors are an important starting point and they also prove that you can get some serious value for money!
Your brakes are obviously important on the road but they’re also important to your budget because the right aftermarket brake set up can save you maintenance costs in the long term. We have all the parts you need to completely transform the way your vehicle stops which is perfect for spirited driving or even just to improve the standard brakes so that you have that extra safety when you’re driving to work every morning. We have brands like EBC, Hawk and Brembo so you know you’re going to get the best quality and they cost less than you’re expecting!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 25 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $26.60$26.60
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.41$39.41
- Wilwood® - High Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $52.94$52.94
- BAER® - Pro Plus Front Brake SystemStarting at: $3,745.00$3,745.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $41.37$41.37
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Front Brake PadsStarting at: $203.53$203.53
- DBA® - Police Pursuit Series Slotted RotorStarting at: $158.31$158.31
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $312.47$312.47
- HAWK® - Severe Duty Truck Front Brake PadsStarting at: $74.91$74.91
- Wilwood® - D52 2-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $164.99$164.99
"Works great. Good braking power."
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
"Great product, stop on a dime, no rust."