Chevy Impala Bike Racks
Your Impala deserves to look its best but of course it’s a car which means that you still need to use it for things that risk damaging it. One such activity is taking your bike to your favorite riding spot and spending some time relaxing and getting fit in the outdoors but you’re not going to stop doing it just because you risk damaging the bike or the vehicle. No, you just need to install the right equipment and you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of Chevy Impala bike racks!
We have a wide range of different bike storage options like those that attach to a trailer hitch, those that fit your roof or even those that will allow you to take more than one bike at a time. We carry brands like Thule and Rhino-Rack so that you know you’re getting quality products and they use a wide range of technologies and features to ensure that you don’t damage your bike or your vehicle. We have the information you need to make the right decision for your circumstances and our prices give you quality products without busting your budget!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Yakima® - SideWinder Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Discovery Bike CarrierStarting at: $175.20$175.20
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Big Mouth Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.10$161.10
"This is an excellent product. I had some trouble figuring out how to install and needed some help figuring it out. Once I saw how to install, it was simple to put on the car. The only problem I had with the product description was it did not indicate in more simple terms that I needed an extra part. I have a 'girls' bike and do not have the bar that goes across the top from the seat to handlebars. It states it holds a standard bike, I thought I had a standard bike. I had to purchase this part and wished I knew that when I bought the rack. When I discovered the problem, customer service was excellent and prompt. They steered me in the right direction, and I was able to use the rack. It is very sturdy, and I do not have any fear hanging the bike on my Malibu and driving around."