Chevy Impala Air Intakes
You purchased the Chevy Impala for a number of reasons: it has plenty of space, plenty of power and lots of comfort features. Aside from the interior it has an engine that’s powerful enough to do what you need to do and one of its selling points is that it will do that with very good mileage. But wouldn’t you love to improve the mileage and get more power from it at the same time? Wouldn’t it be great if you could do that even on a low budget? Thankfully the aftermarket accessories manufacturers have heard you and you can purchase an aftermarket air intake that will do it all!
It’s simple: the aftermarket air intakes have the same protections from airborne particles as the standard intakes but they allow your engine to get more air into it. This means that you see improved fuel usage, better performance and a smoother response when you accelerate. You can add a cleaning kit to your purchase to make it easy to keep your intake operating at its best, as well. This means that you can have performance and fuel savings all at a low investment!
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- Edelbrock® - Performer RPM Intake ManifoldStarting at: $215.03$215.03
- Spectre Performance® - Low Profile Air Intake Kit with Single 4" Inlet PlenumStarting at: $299.99$299.99
- Professional Products® - Intake ManifoldStarting at: $161.47$161.47
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $53.90$53.90
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $266.99$266.99
- Edelbrock® - Performer RPM Manifold and Carburetor KitStarting at: $969.47$969.47
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Bolt and Washer SetStarting at: $4.00$4.00
| Posted by David | (Bloomington, IN)
This is a good looking filter. Anxious to see how well it performs.
Impala • Impala Limited and submodels: Base • SS • Custom • Sport • Custom Landau • S • Landau • Estate • LS • LS Sport • LT • LTZ • 50th Anniversary Edition • Police • Eco