Chevy HHR Trailer Hitches
The Chevy HHR is a fun car to drive around town. It has a great ride quality and excellent handling. The Chevy Heritage High Roof (HHR) also has an exquisitely designed interior. The cargo space is decent. However, not much can go in there. You will need to hitch a trailer to haul your big stuff from point A to point B. CARiD offers a wide range of trailer hitches for all HHR releases. You need to determine the towing capacity of your vehicle first, as there are different types of Chevy HHR trailer hitches to consider. Some such as the Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches are more suitable for large and heavy trailers. The weight distribution trailer hitches are ideal because they assist in ensuring stability on the road. An equalization trailer hitch plays the role of distributing the load weight evenly up to the front axle. CARiD also stocks a rear trailer hitch, which allows you to upgrade your factory installed mount to a higher weight class. This hitch allows you to carry a bigger load than you would under normal circumstances.
Chevy HHR trailer hitches are easy to install. Most of them do not need drilling to install. In fact, most just bolt right into your vehicle in a few minutes. Installation is something that you can do for yourself right outside your garage. Hitch manufacturers provide an instruction manual to guide you step by step. Alternatively, you may have the technicians at your local repair shop install it for you. Trailer hitches carried by CARiD are manufactured using the highest standards of manufacture. You can rest assured you have the best product money can buy. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in quality and workmanship. It is highly probable that your trailer hitch will outlive your vehicle.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Wind Lake, WI)
Good instructions, handy wire to snake the bolts through the frame. Easy to install.
- Popular HHR Part Numbers
- Pro Series® 51164 - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Pro Series® 118407 - T-One Connector Assembly
- Draw-Tite® 118407 - T-One Connector Assembly
- CURT® 114473 - Class 1 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11447 - Class 1 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 114471 - Class 1 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 1-7/8" Ball, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 55432 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- Chevy HHR Models
- HHR LS Trailer Hitches
- HHR LS Panel Trailer Hitches
- HHR LT Trailer Hitches
- HHR LT Panel Trailer Hitches
- HHR SS Trailer Hitches
- HHR SS Panel Trailer Hitches