The Chevy HHR is a fun car to drive around town. It has a great ride quality and excellent handling. The Chevy Heritage High Roof (HHR) also has an exquisitely designed interior. The cargo space is decent. However, not much can go in there. You will need to hitch a trailer to haul your big stuff from point A to point B. CARiD offers a wide range of trailer hitches for all HHR releases. You need to determine the towing capacity of your vehicle first, as there are different types of Chevy HHR trailer hitches to consider. Some such as the Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches are more suitable for large and heavy trailers. The weight distribution trailer hitches are ideal because they assist in ensuring stability on the road. An equalization trailer hitch plays the role of distributing the load weight evenly up to the front axle. CARiD also stocks a rear trailer hitch, which allows you to upgrade your factory installed mount to a higher weight class. This hitch allows you to carry a bigger load than you would under normal circumstances.
Chevy HHR trailer hitches are easy to install. Most of them do not need drilling to install. In fact, most just bolt right into your vehicle in a few minutes. Installation is something that you can do for yourself right outside your garage. Hitch manufacturers provide an instruction manual to guide you step by step. Alternatively, you may have the technicians at your local repair shop install it for you. Trailer hitches carried by CARiD are manufactured using the highest standards of manufacture. You can rest assured you have the best product money can buy. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in quality and workmanship. It is highly probable that your trailer hitch will outlive your vehicle.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $207.84$207.84
- Bully® - Oval LED Hitch Cover with Brake Light Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.33$37.33
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $207.84$207.84
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $215.88$215.88
- Eurosport Daytona® - Duramax Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Red Hitch Cover with Gold BowtieStarting at: $59.70$59.70
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $156.68$156.68
Posted by Linley L.
"The hitch and wiring harness worked perfectly... Thanks for the speedy delivery."