Time passes and changes the world. A while ago you only dreamt of your own car, now you are a proud owner of the Chevy HHR. It feels so good to own a perfect mechanism that will faithfully deliver you and your passengers to any desired location. Gears developed by most experienced modern craftsmen are perfectly balanced and adjusted to serve till metal is hard enough to hold the pressure. Steering wheel and pedals let you control your vehicles every movement, yet one detail is missing. Fix the issue with the aftermarket Chevy HHR tail lights.
CARiD.com offers a great variety of tail lights. An assortment of euro tail lights is specially presented for connoisseurs of art. Every model is a masterpiece. The shapes and colors available meld into unique products that will make your Chevy HHR unique. The LED tail lights will give you the feeling of security you may lack in dense traffic. But don’t think the LED tail lights look worse than their euro analogues. Though light emitting diodes were introduced as a safety upgrade several decades ago, their style has improved a lot since then. Many products offered by aftermarket manufacturers have brought diversity to the market.
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$4.48 - $359.67
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$62.56 - $464.78
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$12.87 - $862.63
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.62 - $336.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.13 - $386.10
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...$10.93 - $441.00
- IPCW® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$145.96 - $464.78
- TYC® Factory Replacement Back Up LightsFactory Replacement Back Up Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights...$10.15 - $109.91
- TYC® Factory Replacement Side Marker LightsFactory Replacement Side Marker Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, you think that...$2.25 - $144.36
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Purple Bulb7443 Purple Bulb (7443P) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.65
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Red LED Bulb7443 Red LED Bulb (7443LED-RD) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$7.57
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Green Bulb7443 Green Bulb (7443G) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.65
- PlasmaGlow® 3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb (3157LED-WH30) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$21.28
- PlasmaGlow® 3157 Clear Bulb3157 Clear Bulb (3157CLEAR) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.50
- PlasmaGlow® 3156 Xenon Orange Bulb3156 Xenon Orange Bulb (3156XEN-OR) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$10.10
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$182.77 - $183.98
Chevy HHR Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
- Related Chevy HHR Pages
- Popular HHR Part Numbers
- Replace® GM2882107C - Driver Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® GM2861109 - Passenger Side Replacement Side Marker Light
- Replace® GM2860109 - Driver Side Replacement Side Marker Light
- Eagle® GM442-B000R - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light
- TYC® 18-6027-00-1 - Passenger Side NSF Certified Replacement Side Marker Light
- Chevy HHR Models
- HHR Comfort LT Tail Lights
- HHR Edicion Especial Tail Lights
- HHR Elegance LT Tail Lights
- HHR LS Tail Lights
- HHR LS Panel Tail Lights
- HHR LT Tail Lights
- HHR LT Panel Tail Lights
- HHR SS Tail Lights
- HHR SS Panel Tail Lights