Modifying and upgrading your car can be satisfying and a lot of fun, as well as rewarding you with better performance and a nicer ride. This is especially true of suspension upgrades, and if you are currently looking to upgrade your Chevy HHR with new suspension systems, then CARiD have all of the best products to help you do it. With high quality, well engineered kits and systems by leading names like Prothane, Daystar, Air Lift and Rancho, we have the Chevy HHR air suspension and leveling kits you need to get the great ride you want from you Chevy, and at unbeatable low prices.
Check out the range we have in store for your model of Chevy HHR and you will find load leveling kits and air suspension kits by top brands, all available to order for fast delivery either here on our great site or over the phone, toll free. We couple these excellent Chevy products with our renowned level of customer service, and we are confident you'll be delighted with your purchase and our commitment to you as a customer when you shop at CARiD. Browse our HHR suspension systems range here today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 17 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitStarting at: $254.99$254.99
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $86.11$86.11
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,349.99$1,349.99
- Air Lift® - Performance Air Suspension KitsStarting at: $2,024.38$2,024.38
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- Precision Gear® - Air Compressor 12V ARBStarting at: $116.14$116.14
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."