Chevy HHR Seat Covers
The Chevy HHR was created to fit your needs for flexibility, speed and cargo space. Aside from have low fuel consumtion, it also has a reasonable price. In other words, if what you like in a car is its practicality, then you definitely own a vehicle that answers your requirements. Every driver knows that, just like a woman, a car needs to be taken care of and given attention to. Apart from the regular check-ups and maintenance, you have to also think about how to protect the upholstery of your vehicle. The best way to do that is with the help of the Chevy HHR seat covers.
At CARiD we offer you the seat covers designed to ensure perfect fit to your model and year of Chevrolet. The seat covers will fit the seats of your Chevy HHR like a glove and could even be mistaken for the original upholstery. All the seat covers are made of the finest materials available to mankind. Whether you choose leather or leatherette, velour or canvas, neosupreme or neoprene – the seat covers will not fade or lose color, and will perform the function of protecting the upholstery perfectly. At CARiD you will be able to choose from a wide range of colors and patterns to suit your taste and match your vehicle’s interior.
- Coverking® - Neosupreme Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $169.99$169.99
- Canine Covers® - Econo Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $106.52$106.52
- Seat Armour® - Towel Seat CoverStarting at: $37.95$37.95
- CalTrend® - DuraPlus Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $213.95$213.95
- Coverking® - Velour Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $212.10$212.10
- CalTrend® - EuroSport Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $213.95$213.95
- Seat Armour® - Towel Seat Cover with Various LogosStarting at: $37.95$37.95
- Coverking® - CR-Grade Neoprene Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Canine Covers® - Econo Plus Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $145.17$145.17
| Posted by Wendy | (Salem, OR)
These are great seat covers with beautiful colors. The only issue I had found is that they are not easy to put on. My headrest would not come off, so I had to cut a slit at the top for my headrest to go on. The other issue I had found is that they sent me 2 driver seat covers, not a driver and passenger. Not wishing to return for hassle, I had to once again cut a brand new seat cover down the side so that it would go on over the arm rest, then Velcro to keep it intake under the arm rest for it was slit.
LS • LT • LS Panel • LT Panel • SS • SS Panel