- (3)Lift KitsChevy Express
- (81)Air SuspensionChevy Express
- (216)Shocks & StrutsChevy Express
- (25)Coil SpringsChevy Express
- (112)Sway BarsChevy Express
- (188)Control ArmsChevy Express
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Express
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Express
- (42)Leaf SpringsChevy Express
- (135)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsChevy Express
- Helper SpringsChevy Express
- (1)Torque ArmsChevy Express
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Express
- Bump StopsChevy Express
- (8)Suspension LubricantsChevy Express
For years, Chevy's great Express has been a regular sight on our roads. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of Chevy Express shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your Chevy, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style.
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find Chevy Express suspension products from market leaders like Energy Suspension, Rancho, Air Lift, Hotchkis and Daystar, at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of this awesome vehicle. We offer all of these great Chevy Express lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new Chevy suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your year of Express and place your order ASAP!
- Truxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx.$174.00 - $834.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...$29.25 - $321.14
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber even under loads but dont want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.$77.43 - $740.85
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum Shock Absorbers by Monroe. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They have up to twice the...$26.09 - $69.68
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to...$46.92 - $150.38
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$16.12 - $79.76
- Monroe® Reflex Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts...$35.99 - $99.50
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$27.35 - $107.79
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum RV Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum RV Shock Absorbers by Monroe. For trailers that have either a leaf spring suspension or a torsion axle suspension, Monroe manufactures the Retrofit Kit. Adding Monroe RV shocks reduces the bounce and wander of your...$41.18 - $66.88
- KYB® MonoMax Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonoMax Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work loads...$60.71 - $100.26
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1. Quantity: 1 per Pack.$63.43 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack.$117.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1.$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1.$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior.$13.25 - $102.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor$51.93 - $71.87
- Comp Cams® Thumpr™ Engine Camshaft Kit$967.00 - $1,026.48
- Walker® Tail Pipe$27.52 - $30.33