- (1)Fender TrimChevy Express
- (1)Tail Light BezelsChevy Express
- (2)Headlight BezelsChevy Express
- (3)Chrome Rocker PanelsChevy Express
- (1)Door SillsChevy Express
- (32)ExpressChevy Express
- (120)Exhaust TipsChevy Express
- (25)Side VentsChevy Express
- (2)Wheel SkinsChevy Express
- (639)License Plates & FramesChevy Express
- (3)Aluminum MatsChevy Express
- (6)Billet PedalsChevy Express
- (147)Hitch CoversChevy Express
- (2)Grill GuardsChevy Express
- (1)Running BoardsChevy Express
- (21)Mud FlapsChevy Express
- (2)Wind DeflectorsChevy Express
- (2)Bug DeflectorsChevy Express
If you are ready to customize your Express for a more appealing look, CARiD suggests you to add aftermarket chrome-plated accessories that are specially designed to fit your vehicle’s exact year and sub model. We’ve gathered a huge selection of these products, so you can choose the right one, or even a package, to spice up your Express from the back bumper to the front grill. Door handle covers, mirror covers, fender trim, pillar post, and more are available for you in our on-line store. All Chevy Express chrome accessories are made from durable materials and can withstand the test of time but still keep their classy and glimmering finish.
All chrome trim pieces are very easy to install. The installation process of one unit will take you on average five minutes as each unit is pre-fitted with 3M adhesive tape. Just peel and stick. Moreover, as we work only with the companies that are world leaders in the biz, you're assured of the premium quality and durability of the all chrome accessories. Aftermarket chrome trim pieces are really the simplest and the most cost-effective way to add more bling to your Express.
- AMI® Tail Light CoversTail Light Covers by AMI. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that wont peel or crack. Whether its polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will definitely make your...$55.88 - $136.47
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your fenders...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive is...$66.24 - $358.80
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- K-Metal® Headlight BezelsHeadlight Bezels by K-Metal. The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high dealer cost can be...$11.00 - $28.35
- Sherman® Headlamp BezelsHeadlamp Bezels by Sherman. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE...$7.92 - $298.11
- CCI® Impostor Wheel SkinsImpostor Wheel Skin by CCI. This innovative product easily transforms your original factory wheels into chrome wheels. Overlays are made of triple chrome plated ABS plastic and custom-molded for precise fit. Fit specific wheels, and...$34.10 - $194.40
- K-Metal® Bumper BracketBumper Bracket by K-Metal.$3.13 - $277.20
- K-Metal® Front Bumper Ends/ExtensionsFront Bumper Extension by K-Metal .The bumper ends are located at the corners of the vehicle, making them particularly vulnerable to damage from even minor fender benders. If one of your bumper ends sustains damage, you can pay the...$7.50 - $193.68
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Chevy Express Chrome Trim Reviews
2004 Chevy Tahoe