Your Chevy Express was designed to perform a large variety of tasks from moving your family around in comfort to moving tools to a worksite. It performs these tasks with what seems like the greatest of ease but there is one thing holding it back a little: the air intake. Thankfully we have a wide variety of aftermarket air intakes that will provide you with all the benefits at a low price.
Aftermarket air intakes improve the performance of your Express by allowing more air to reach your engine. They maintain the safety of your engine by using advanced technologies to ensure that nothing except air can get into it. When you have one installed you will notice three important differences: more power, more responsiveness when you accelerate and, the important one, less fuel usage. Even though it’s an extremely important part of your vehicle the air intake isn’t difficult to upgrade and can be done quickly. Assorted cleaning kits can allow you to spend a very small amount of time maintaining your intake which will keep it working at its best. There really is no reason not to buy one!
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System by aFe. The aFe Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, a totally enclosed airbox and a smoothly contoured, less...$325.00 - $595.00
- aFe® Momentum Intake SystemMomentum Intake System by aFe.$425.00 - $1,595.00
- aFe® Momentum GT Intake SystemMomentum GT Intake System by aFe.$345.00 - $575.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Oval Tapered Air FilterMagnum Flow Oval Conical Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$73.95 - $189.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Oval Tapered Air FilterMagnum Flow Oval Tapered Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$73.95 - $189.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Oval Tapered Air FilterMagnum Flow Oval Conical Air Filter by aFe.$83.95 - $94.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe.$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$57.95 - $130.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Lifter$5.68 - $133.38