Trucks can be the most versatile and convenient cars to own and run, and the Chevy Equinox is certainly a top class example of a sturdy, fun to drive American truck. Of course, there are a few problems associated with having a larger car, and one of these can be difficulty getting into and out of the vehicle – particularly if you have injuries, or are transporting elderly people or kids regularly in your truck. If you want to make your Chevy Equinox easier to get in and out of for all the family, then it is really easy to do if you invest in some of these great Chevy Equinox side steps or nerf bars.
All of the fantastic Chevy Equinox nerf bars and running boards you can find here on our site are made to high standards by some of the best auto accessory manufacturers in the industry, and provide you with excellent workmanship, as well as being easy to fit and durable enough to last decades. Browse the fantastic range we have on offer today for your Chevy Equinox, and choose your new side bars or running boards now!
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...Extra wide 6" premier oval side step tubes add extra style to your truck or SUVUV protected 5" step pads and molded end caps give the step tubes a finished OE look$160.25 - $373.74
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Lund® CrossRoads™ Running BoardsCrossRoads™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. These multi-fit boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board...OE-styled running boardCrescent-shaped contemporary design$82.80 - $539.99
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...Styled with a contemporary look fitting to today’s crossover SUVsRequires unique custom fit bracket kit sold separately$222.23 - $385.18
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
- SteelCraft® STX100 Series Running BoardsSTX100 Series Running Boards by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. This OE Style Running Board Enhances Appearance Of Vehicle. Polished Stainless Steel Protective Side Trim. Available In Black Rubber None-Slip Surface.OEM style Running Board enhances appearance of vehicle6" Step Surface$238.53 - $283.28
- Aries® 5" AeroTread™ Running Boards5" AeroTread™ Running Boards by Aries®, 1 Pair. AeroTread™ running boards are sleek, fast and lightweight. Their extruded aluminum construction offers a strong step without the cumbersome weight of steel, and the aerodynamic...Sleek design with rounded ends to complement the look of modern CUVs and SUVsExtruded aluminum base to be lightweight and rust-free$257.56 - $337.50
- ATS® Edge Series Black Powdercoat Running BoardsEdge Series Black Powdercoat Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This running board features a typical 5-inch flat shape on top with a curve on the front edge to resemble a step bar. A black step pad with stylish parallel ridges runs...Features a 5-inch wide running board shape on top with curvature on the front styled in the look of a tubeCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$279.92 - $391.97
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...No cutting or welding required for installationMade from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. The RZR Running Boards by Romik will be the envy of your neighborhood. The Razor sharp European design is complemented with Razor like lines with Grip Assurance technology. RZR Running...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel or black powder coated steel$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. These Romik RB2 Running Boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers...Add style to your vehicleMade from High-quality materials$500.50 - $654.50
- EGR® Integrated Running BoardsIntegrated Running Boards by EGR®, 1 Pair. These are designed to let you easily climb into your vehicle's cab, saving you from awkward struggling. The side steps are built sturdy for sure footing and designed to coordinate with...$442.27
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Chevy Equinox Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2010 Chevy Equinox