This Mercedes model is probably the most demanded, or at least among the most demanded cars that the brand has ever presented. The Mercedes E Class is a line of high-performance mid-size luxury vehicles, which has been manufactured since the early 1990s in a current configuration, while its very first predecessor took its start back in the 1930s. The E Class name stands for “executive class”, it was first implemented in the 1990s. Predecessors of the E Class were the most mass-produced company's models up to the 1980s, and the E Class continued the tendency. The E Class is mostly associated with sedan, though in various generations the model was introduced also as a station wagon and a coupe.
We offer a collection of Mercedes E Class emission control parts, all designed with deep care of your automobile and its distinctive characteristics. All products are manufactured according to OE specifications and perfectly fit the E Class model of the appropriate model year, being made of high-quality and durable materials. We carry components produced by reputable and tried brands – Bosch, Accel, NTK, Cardone, Spectra Premium. Reviews and images on product pages will help you to make a wise choice.
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET. JET Performance Products tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels. JET,...$242.96 - $250.46
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...$229.00 - $311.39
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...$149.96
- JET® Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215)Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215) by JET. The JET PCM provides the same performance tuning as a JET chip and is the most sophisticated tuning device for late model GM vehicles available today. Add up to 25 horsepower instantly...$250.46
- JET® Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S)Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S) by JET. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points...$250.46
- Banks® Hand Held iQ Flash (61231)Hand Held iQ Flash by Banks. Internet Updateable. Faster GPS Refresh Rate. Bluetooth hands-free phone / streaming Audio. Control Banks Electronic SpeedBrake. Includes AutoMind Flash Programming Module. Take complete control of all...5.0 (diagonal) widescreenFingerprint resistant oleophobic coating$741.88
- Banks® iQ Flash (61201)iQ Flash by Banks. Provides Dynamic Link Between Driver and Vehicle. Rock-Solid Windows CE Foundation. Up To 13 Different Operating Modes. 5" Full Color Touch Screen Display. On Screen Alerts. Take complete control of all added...5.0 (diagonal) widescreenFingerprint resistant oleophobic coating$424.15
- Hypertech® In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module (730102)In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module by Hypertech. Calibrate speedometer for all valid gear ratios supported. Calibrate speedometer without upper limit of tire sizes.This cost-effective module corrects speedometer and odometer...$229.00
- JET® Speedometer Calibrator (50108)Speedometer Calibrator by JET. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...$149.96
- Bully Dog® Enclosed Pyro Probe (40391)Universal Enclosed Pyro Probe (40391) by Bully Dog. 5 ft. in length with a two wire connection. This unit connects to the PCH board Sensor Docking Station and is included in the Pyrometer Kit. Order this part only in order to add a...$50.53
- Bully Dog® HDMI and Power Extension Kit (40010)Universal HDMI and Power Extension Kit (40010) by Bully Dog. Includes all parts necessary to extend the harness between the OBD-II block and the programmer by 5 feet. For mounting programmer from mirror mount and concealing wires in...$19.43
- Bully Dog® Custom Mounting Adapter (30420)Universal Custom Mounting Adapter (30420) by Bully Dog. Adapts Triple Dog GT for use in standard 2 1/16 gauge hole in instrument or in Dash or Pillar Pod. Paintable to match interior.$14.57
- Bully Dog® Sensor Docking Station (40383)Universal Sensor Docking Station (40383) by Bully Dog. Sensor docking station for Bully Dog pyrometers. No pyrometer probe included. For replacement use only.$168.47
- Bully Dog® Sensor Docking Station with Pyrometer (40384)Universal Sensor Docking Station with Pyrometer (40384) by Bully Dog. Contains all necessary wiring and accessories to add a single pyrometer probe to monitor exhaust gas temperature. Drilling and tapping of the exhaust manifold is...$187.19
- Bully Dog® RAM Suction Cup Mounting Kit (30600)Universal RAM Suction Cup Mounting Kit for Triple Dog GT and WatchDog (30600) by Bully Dog. Adds a Ram-Mount ball mount between the OEM mirror and the mirror button glued to the windshield glass. Does not affect location or function...$37.43
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?Although most automobile manufacturers try to achieve a balance between performance and emissions when the ECU is programmed, in reality more power can be obtained when certain engine control parameters are changed. Aftermarket superchips are made to adjust parameters to increase engine power and torque. The superchip gives a “boost” to your vehicle’s performance by enabling you to adjust the settings for the ECU, and allow more fuel to be injected than the factory settings provided.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.