- (15)Complete SystemsChevy El Camino
- (1,136)HeadersChevy El Camino
- (90)Catalytic ConvertersChevy El Camino
- (198)MufflersChevy El Camino
- (84)Exhaust TipsChevy El Camino
- (170)Exhaust PipesChevy El Camino
- (576)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy El Camino
- (93)Emission ControlChevy El Camino
- (52)Performance ChipsChevy El Camino
Improve the performance of your Chevy El Camino with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Each of these aftermarket exhausts is built to enhance engine efficiency and tap into the car’s passive power to increase the engine power output. When you buy a custom exhaust system for the El Camino, you can expect to get between 5-10% extra power and torque. With this boost, the El Camino will tackle involving road conditions with more ease, and you will enjoy greater power at low speeds. Flowmaster and MagnaFlow cat back and header back exhaust systems offer the highest percentage of power increase in the El Camino and are the perfect choice for anyone looking for overall boost in performance. It is worth noting that Flowmaster carries a range of exhausts for the El Camino, so choose one that is custom designed for your model. Gibson, RBP, Borla and Onki are other brands with exhaust components that can be installed in the exhaust system to boost performance.
The remarkable Chevy quality saves the brand’s models from the constant modification most vehicles need in order to sustain performance. The El Camino custom exhaust system is based on the same great quality. Once you buy one, you will not go back to the shop for a replacement in years. The right choice of exhaust will serve your car for as long as you keep it. All exhaust brands sold at CARiD are tried, tested and proven and their clean record speaks for itself. For your added peace of mind, each exhaust comes with a long warranty to cover your investment. Even with the long-term savings you are looking forward to making, a custom exhaust brings with it instant sound quality rewards: your custom exhaust will sound better and more powerful than the stock exhaust ever did.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...$531.00 - $1,255.50
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$169.99 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$169.99 - $1,069.99
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because theyre designed to...$394.78 - $649.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Headers304 SS Headers by Stainless Works. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...$603.00 - $2,511.00
- Kooks® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Kooks. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a lifetime....$664.76 - $2,781.00
- Kooks® Stainless Steel Long Tube HeaderStainless Steel Long Tube Header by Kooks. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...$664.76 - $2,781.00
- Flowtech® Performance Shorty HeaderPerformance Shorty Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last...$149.95 - $559.95
- Hooker® Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...$188.95 - $669.95
- Hooker® Competition Shorty Performance HeaderCompetition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last...$179.95 - $592.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Cover Set$154.51 - $187.80
Chevy El Camino Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1965 Chevy El Camino