- (21)Complete SystemsChevy El Camino
- (82)HeadersChevy El Camino
- (55)Catalytic ConvertersChevy El Camino
- (209)MufflersChevy El Camino
- (11)Exhaust StacksChevy El Camino
- (157)Exhaust TipsChevy El Camino
- (239)Exhaust PipesChevy El Camino
- (112)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy El Camino
- (157)Emission ControlChevy El Camino
- (155)Performance ChipsChevy El Camino
Improve the performance of your Chevy El Camino with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Each of these aftermarket exhausts is built to enhance engine efficiency and tap into the car’s passive power to increase the engine power output. When you buy a custom exhaust system for the El Camino, you can expect to get between 5-10% extra power and torque. With this boost, the El Camino will tackle involving road conditions with more ease, and you will enjoy greater power at low speeds. Flowmaster and MagnaFlow cat back and header back exhaust systems offer the highest percentage of power increase in the El Camino and are the perfect choice for anyone looking for overall boost in performance. It is worth noting that Flowmaster carries a range of exhausts for the El Camino, so choose one that is custom designed for your model. Gibson, RBP, Borla and Onki are other brands with exhaust components that can be installed in the exhaust system to boost performance.
The remarkable Chevy quality saves the brand’s models from the constant modification most vehicles need in order to sustain performance. The El Camino custom exhaust system is based on the same great quality. Once you buy one, you will not go back to the shop for a replacement in years. The right choice of exhaust will serve your car for as long as you keep it. All exhaust brands sold at CARiD are tried, tested and proven and their clean record speaks for itself. For your added peace of mind, each exhaust comes with a long warranty to cover your investment. Even with the long-term savings you are looking forward to making, a custom exhaust brings with it instant sound quality rewards: your custom exhaust will sound better and more powerful than the stock exhaust ever did.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ 304 SS Long Tube HeaderBlackHeart 304 SS Long Tube Headers by Hooker®. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust headers for popular late model vehicles.This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing VehiclesConstructed of lightweight mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes wtih a large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability$249.95 - $1,599.95
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$531.00 - $1,255.50
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best...409 stainless tubing, muffler, clamps and hangersBetter fuel economy$281.52 - $810.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Cover Set$154.51 - $187.80
Chevy El Camino Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1965 Chevy El Camino