- (30)Window TrimChevy El Camino
- (75)Fender TrimChevy El Camino
- (73)Headlight BezelsChevy El Camino
- (2)Chrome Rocker PanelsChevy El Camino
- (24)Body Side MoldingChevy El Camino
- (11)Bumper TrimChevy El Camino
- (1)Tailgate HandlesChevy El Camino
- (1)Tailgate TrimChevy El Camino
- (54)Engine TrimChevy El Camino
- (8)Interior TrimChevy El Camino
- (1)Door SillsChevy El Camino
- (159)Emblems + LetteringChevy El Camino
- (80)Custom GrillesChevy El Camino
- (212)Exhaust TipsChevy El Camino
- (30)Side VentsChevy El Camino
- (1,002)License Plates & FramesChevy El Camino
- (7)Aluminum MatsChevy El Camino
- (55)Billet PedalsChevy El Camino
- (203)Hitch CoversChevy El Camino
- (11)Bed RailsChevy El Camino
- (33)Running BoardsChevy El Camino
- (22)Mud FlapsChevy El Camino
- (3)Wind DeflectorsChevy El Camino
- (3)Bug DeflectorsChevy El Camino
Chevy El Camino chrome accessories can add a new dimension to your car. They are an easy and usually inexpensive way to immediately change the whole look of any car, without having to spend a lot of money for a more upgraded look. You can find a full line of these products on our digital shelves, and what makes them even more appealing is that they are very easy to install. Everything from door handle covers and mirror covers to fender trim and pillar posts can greatly boost the look of your El Camino and make it stand out in the traffic. Products are made from the finest materials and can endure even the most severe weather conditions.
As CARiD deals with the top manufacturers in the aftermarket industry only, you can be sure in the high quality and everlasting durability of all accessories. What’s more, you are guaranteed a precise OEM fit of each single component. No matter whether you are driving your El Camino under the bright rays of the sun or under the pale glow of the clear moon, aftermarket chrome accessories will light up every area of your vehicle. Don't hesitate, and order a premium-quality chrome accessory right now, without leaving your comfy chair.
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Spectre Performance® Engine Dress-Up KitEngine Dress-Up Kit by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...$12.53 - $95.47
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Auto Metal Direct® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Auto Metal Direct®. Get your vehicle's interior back to like-new condition with premium interior parts by AMD! The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture top-quality reproductions of the factory...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$33.37
- Goodmark® Interior Trim KitInterior Trim Kit by Goodmark®. Everyone oohs and aahs over the paint and chrome on a freshly restored car, and of course everyone wants to check out the monster under the hood. But no matter how great your car looks or well it...Authentic reproductions of the original partsMakes the interiors of classic and muscle cars like new$24.92 - $172.44
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Chevy El Camino Chrome Trim Reviews
1982 Chevy El Camino