- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- Duraflex® Stingray Z Style Hood (Unpainted) (112407)Stingray Z Style Hood by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this...$431.10
- Amerihood® Type-WS6 Style Functional Ram Air Hood (Unpainted) (CCZ11AHWS6FHW)Type-WS6 Style Functional Ram Air Hood by Amerihood. Comes unpainted. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major...$521.04
- Carbon Creations® Stingray Z Style Hood (112408)Stingray Z Style Carbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. Material: Fiberglass. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$639.00
- VIS Racing® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood (11CHCRU4DOE-010C)OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a commanding presence on the...$628.16
- Seibon® OE-Style Carbon Fiber Hood (HD1112CHCRU-OE)Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on SEIBON for...$663.00
- Seibon® SS-Style Carbon Fiber Hood (HD1112CHCRU-SS)SS-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on SEIBON...$833.00
- Duraflex® Black Series Style Hood Ducts Scoops Vents (112445)Universal Black Series Style Hood Ducts Scoops Vents by Duraflex. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve aerodynamics without sacrificing airflow with these custom Air Ducts.$215.10
- Carbon Creations® Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894)Universal Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894) by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 34" front to back, 24" side to side, 2" scoop height. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just...$199.00
- Carbon Creations® Type 2 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102895)Universal Type 2 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102895) by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 26" front to back, 25" side to side, 1" scoop height. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just...$199.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 (106354)Universal Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 1 by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car.$199.00
Do you remember the first day when you’ve purchased your Chevy Cruze? You were euphoric and couldn’t get rid of the thought that you’ve finally obtained the vehicle of your dream. But time went on and you came to understand that there is still much work to do before your car fits your needs. It is a path every experienced motorist follows and you should not fear the difficulties you may encounter. That’s because CARiD.com is always here to offer you a wide range of accessories that will fix any problem.
Let us introduce our assortment of Chevy Cruze custom hoods. We aim to provide our customers with the solutions that combine style and functionality to create outstanding results. For instance, the carbon fiber hoods create an impressive exterior and offer reliable protection for the engine against external damage. The aftermarket brands utilize the most durable materials and the latest engineering innovations to produce these high quality accessories. Fiberglass hoods are the most flexible solution available. They can be modified to create a totally unique design. The stainless steel hoods are similar to the OEM equipment in terms of quality and durability. The custom hoods that we offer give you a new way to improve your Chevy Cruze’s style and functionality.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.