- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.33 - $210.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Chevy Corvette Tires
The Chevy Corvette is one of the best-known and longest-running nameplates in the world. Over time, the Corvette has transformed a lot: in 1953, it was just a six-cylinder sports car that produced 283 hp, and today it is the 638-horsepower vehicle. But this model has preserved its key elements, such as style and performance. You certainly know that for excellent performance and comfortable ride, your sporty monster must have first-class wheels and tires. You are lucky, since you don't need to surf the Internet for a long time in search of reliable tires. Browse CARiD.com and make sure that we have all the tires you may need for your Corvette.
Our online store has collected tires for every pocket: from the high-priced ones offered by Goodyear Tires, Dunlop, and Michelin to the more budget-friendly ones like Falken and Firestone. Don't worry about tire size, type, or subtype – we have taken everything into account. On our digital shelves, you can find 15''-20'' performance, track, and even eco tires for summer, winter, or all season ones. New tires to your vehicle will give it a fresh breath of life. Is this what you are looking for? Let's shop then.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.