- Coilover KitsChevy Corvette
- (80)Lowering KitsChevy Corvette
- (1)Lift KitsChevy Corvette
- Handling KitsChevy Corvette
- (3)Leveling KitsChevy Corvette
- (10)Air SuspensionChevy Corvette
- (189)Shocks & StrutsChevy Corvette
- (52)Coil SpringsChevy Corvette
- (123)Sway BarsChevy Corvette
- (98)Control ArmsChevy Corvette
- Conversion KitsChevy Corvette
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Corvette
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Corvette
- (13)Leaf SpringsChevy Corvette
- (154)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (5)Skid PlatesChevy Corvette
- (2)Panhard BarsChevy Corvette
- Steering DampersChevy Corvette
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesChevy Corvette
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Corvette
- (3)Bump StopsChevy Corvette
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChevy Corvette
- (2)Wheel SpacersChevy Corvette
Do you want to change the way your Chevy Corvette feels on the road, and improve its performance with some fantastic new suspension system upgrades? Modifications to the original suspension on your Corvette can allow you to achieve the ride experience you want, and are affordable and easy to buy when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed specifically for your Chevy model by great manufacturers like Daystar, Lakewood Transmission, Arnott, Eibach, Prothane and Rancho who are known throughout the industry as leaders in after market suspension products. These great Chevy products are available here at CARiD at some of the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web, and also backed by our terrific customer service.
Check out CARiD's selection of Chevy Corvette alignment camber kits and other great suspension products. Whether you choose to have a professional installation or to perform your modifications on your Corvette yourself, we are confident you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, innovative products. Browse the range available here for your model of Chevy Corvette, and place your order here on our secure site or on our toll free number for our swift delivery!
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment$550.00 - $4,245.75
- QA1 Rear Pro Coil Shock Absorber SystemRear Pro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. QA1's Rear Pro Coil Systems include specially designed USA made mounting brackets, single or double adjustable aluminum shocks, springs and all necessary hardware.Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$461.06 - $860.22
- QA1 Front Pro Coil Shock SystemFront Pro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. Springs Style: Flat Large. QA1’s Pro Coil Systems are a 100% bolt-in coil-over shock conversions without the hassles. Choose from double adjustable, single adjustable, drag “R”...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$354.95 - $678.45
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,879.99 - $6,419.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- RideTech® HQ Series™ CoilOversHQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The HQ coil-over allows the driver to tune and adjust the shock performance and/or ride quality at the turn of a knob located on the shock body. The HQ series is a rebound single adjustable shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$650.00 - $1,300.00
- RideTech® RQ Series™ CoilOversRQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The RQ coil-over retains the same build quality of the other shock-lines and is dialed to the best ride quality possible. The RQ series is a fixed-valve shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$550.00 - $1,100.00
- RideTech® TQ Series™ CoilOversTQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The TQ coilover has a single rebound adjustment and a dual stage (high speed and low speed) compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy...Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$1,800.00 - $2,500.00
- Ridetech® Coilover SystemCoilOver System by RideTech®. The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension. The package contains upper and lower control-arms (front & rear) plus 4 coil-overs for every...$1,400.00 - $9,450.00
- aFe® PFADT Series Featheright Adjustable Coilover SystemPFADT Series Featheright Single Adjustable Street and Track Coilover System by aFe®. Designed as a complete solution the Featherlight Coilovers will allow you to remove the transverse leaf springs and OE shocks on your Corvette...$2,495.00 - $3,295.00
- aFe® Johnny O'Connell Black Series Coilover SystemJohnny O'Connell Black Series Coilover System by aFe®. aFe Control is proud to release the Johnny O'Connell Black Series coilover system. Tuned by legendary Corvette racer, Johnny O'Connell. The Black Series single adjustable...Johnny O'Connell Black Series Coilover System are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compressionLightweight, Hard Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum bodies, yield high strength, while still maintaining a lightweight design$2,795.00
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$433.86 - $1,156.38
- aFe® PFADT Series Suspension PackagePFADT Series Suspension Package by aFe®. This package features sway bars and a lowering kit designed to provide your Corvette with racecar level road holding ability, and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver....$795.00 - $6,095.00
- aFe® Johnny O'Connell Stage 2 Suspension PackageJohnny O'Connell Stage 2 Suspension Package by aFe®. aFe Control is proud to introduce the Johnny O'Connell Stage 2 Package for the 1997-2013 Chevrolet C5/C6 Corvette. Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner Johnny O'Connell, this...$1,195.00 - $3,095.00
- aFe® Control Johnny O'Connell Suspension PackageJohnny O'Connell Suspension Package by aFe®. aFe Control is proud to introduce the Johnny O'Connell Stage 2 Package for the 1997-2013 Chevrolet C5/C6 Corvette. Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner Johnny O'Connell, this package...Package Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner, Johnny O'ConnellJohnny O'Connell Black Edition Coilover System are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression$1,195.00 - $3,095.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$73.71 - $171.41
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Cover Set$154.51 - $215.69
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Chevy Corvette Performance Suspension Reviews
2004 Chevy Corvette