- (479)Brake KitsChevy Corvette
- (544)Brake PadsChevy Corvette
- (630)Brake RotorsChevy Corvette
- (246)Brake CalipersChevy Corvette
- (5)Hand BrakesChevy Corvette
- Disc Brake Conversion KitsChevy Corvette
- (114)Brake LinesChevy Corvette
- (1)Brake BoostersChevy Corvette
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlChevy Corvette
- (3)Brake Fluids & LubricantsChevy Corvette
- (1)Caliper CoversChevy Corvette
- (1)Wheel SpacersChevy Corvette
- (5)Brake PedalsChevy Corvette
The Corvette is one of the world’s most famous vehicles because of its style and performance so if you’re lucky enough to own one you know much you need to look after it. An important part of that is ensuring that it has the right tools to run at its best and we have the performance upgrades you need to make that goal an easy one to achieve. Our range of Chevy Corvette brakes, pads and rotors give you serious value for your money and they can give you massive improvements every time you drive!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. Because we offer brands like Brembo, PowerStop, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit and...$121.46 - $1,080.19
- Wilwood® GT Slotted Brake RotorsGT Slotted Brake Rotors by Wilwood. GT Slotted Rotors are what you need for your high-performance vehicle. Designed to sweep away dust between pad and rotor for improved contact area, these slotted rotors can withstand extreme...$236.19 - $2,172.24
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$100.88 - $1,288.55
- Power Stop® Track Day Vented Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTrack Day Vented Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. The ideal pad and rotor combination for the track day enthusiasts who take their vehicle to the track on the weekend and require better braking performance.$212.66 - $1,916.51
- Power Stop® Track and Street Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTrack and Street Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled and Slotted.$254.82 - $2,041.68
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...$46.74 - $1,056.44
- EBC® Stage 2 Sport Slotted Brake KitStage 2 Sport Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 2 Sport...$143.19 - $665.50
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake KitStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake...$149.27 - $2,989.89
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$150.74 - $3,357.50
- EBC® Stage 6 Trackday Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 6 Trackday Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 6 Trackday Brake Kit is designed to deliver the stopping power...$200.58 - $731.39
- EBC® Stage 7 Race Slotted Brake KitStage 7 Race Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors and Orangestuff Full Race Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 7 Race Brake Kit was created for serious race cars that need serious pads and rotors. The kit uses...$231.55 - $559.53
- EBC® Stage 13 Plain Brake KitStage 13 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 13 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$100.58 - $924.02
- EBC® Stage 12 Plain Brake KitStage 12 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$101.81 - $904.61
- EBC® Stage 11 Plain Brake KitStage 11 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$78.61 - $882.22
- EBC® Stage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport Brake Kit...$132.78 - $733.98
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Chevy Corvette Performance Brakes Reviews
2008 Chevy Corvette