- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Chevy Corsica Tires
The Chevy Corsica was produced by General Motors in the period from 1987 to 1996. This front-wheel drive compact car was one of the best-selling cars in the USA in 1988, also sold in many other countries such as Brazil, Netherlands, as well as in Europe. If you enjoy driving your Corsica, you need first-rate wheels and tires. Do you know where to buy them? CARiD.com can offer you reliable products from the best global tire brands like Achilles, Yokohama, Continental, and many others.
When you browse our tire department, at first choose the model year of your vehicle. Then, select the desired tire diameter, type, and subtype. You will be surprised by our wide range of tires and budget-friendly prices. For instance, if you need tires for severe winter conditions, you can buy excellent Winter Slalom KSI Winter / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®, while ContiTouringContact CW95 All Season / Performance Tires by Continental® will perform well during the whole year. Don't worry, the operators of our call center and online consultants will help you to choose the right tires for your Corsica. Note, we can also offer you perfectly fitting tire and wheel package.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.