Your Corsica is getting older but it’s still the kind of vehicle that you spend a lot of time in since it’s comfortable and it has room for everything you need to take with you. That means that you need it to be running at its best but there is only so much that servicing can achieve so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need to have your vehicle feeling younger including Chevy Corsica brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors that give you extra safety and value for your money!
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We have a range of different components using different technologies which means that we have what you need to freshen up your braking system with the latest technologies or completely transform it so that it’s better than it was when it was first built. We offer the biggest brands in the industry like Hawk, EBC and Brembo so you know you’re getting the best possibly quality.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 35 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin SetStarting at: $7.42$7.42
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $58.45$58.45
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $53.34$53.34
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $25.63$25.63
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $36.48$36.48
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Brembo® - Brake DiscStarting at: $19.78$19.78
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $63.19$63.19
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $22.18$22.18
Posted by Benjamin F.
"Works great. Good braking power."
Posted by Brian L.
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
Posted by David S.
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
Posted by Ryan K.
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
Posted by Ross G.
"Great product, stop on a dime, no rust."