- (8)Bed CapsChevy Colorado
- (4)Bed ExtendersChevy Colorado
- (15)Bed Mats & LinersChevy Colorado
- (42)Bed RacksChevy Colorado
- (19)Bed RailsChevy Colorado
- (18)Bed SlidesChevy Colorado
- (67)Fuel Transfer TanksChevy Colorado
- (14)Headache RacksChevy Colorado
- (6)Tailgate LocksChevy Colorado
- (1)Truck CapsChevy Colorado
- (405)Tool BoxesChevy Colorado
- (21)Tailgate Light BarsChevy Colorado
The Chevy Colorado is the light-duty daily driver; it is well-balanced, modern, and likable compact pickup truck with a great deal of attractiveness. It comes in a regular, extended, or crew cab version, and offers a reasonable amount of hauling/towing capability making it valuable asset to most hard working men like you. The Colorado appears as conservative, but handsome machine, with a solid look that is neat and timeless. If you are not quite satisfied with its hauling efficiency or you wish to greatly extend its functionality, let the professionals from CARiD help you in choosing the necessary enhancements for your pickup truck.
Our selection of Chevy Colorado bed accessories won’t leave you indifferent. Every metal/plastic part, every mechanism, and every detail is made out of top-grade material that is not only durable but also highly attractive. If you are involved in a construction field, we know just how important it is for you to utilize your pickup truck’s cargo bed to the fullest. With you in mind, at CARiD we have carefully selected only the most valuable of the truck bed accessories to meet your essential needs. From the truck bed LED lighting system to the great assortment of multi-purpose tool boxes – we’ve got everything to perfect your truck’s capabilities.
- BedRug® Bed LinerBed Liner by BedRug®. Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories.$425.65 - $455.00
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. If your truck already has a drop-in or sprayed-in bed liner, gain the easy cleanup, padded surface and grippy texture of a BedRug polypropylene liner with a BedMat. Easy installation.$39.00 - $154.00
- Lund® Tool BoxTool Box by Lund®. With this toolbox, produced of sturdy diamond-tread aluminum, you can keep tools and other equipment safe and secure, leaving the truck bed free for cargo. The 3-piece construction of the toolbox and fully welded...$12.54 - $846.09
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that’s custom-designed...$209.00 - $245.00
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...$949.00 - $2,099.00
- Bestop® Supertop™ Convertible Top for Truck BedSupertop™ Convertible Top by Bestop®. When you need more space than a tonneau can provide but don't want the permanence and inflexibility of a bed cap, you need a Bestop Convertible Top. In the raised position, the Supertop will...$639.99 - $819.99
- Putco® Bed RailsBed Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel, these...$178.99 - $646.99
- UnderCover® Swing CaseSwing Case by UnderCover®. If you often haul bulky items and there's no room for a toolbox in your truck bed, this swing box is the solution you've been looking for. The unique design allows the box to go over your wheel well, so...$215.00
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.36 - $662.88
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool BoxSpecialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a...$207.51 - $224.96
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$746.67 - $2,044.44
- BAK® BakRak Truck Bed RackBakRak Truck Bed Rack by BAK®. The BAK bed rack is specially designed to go with the BakFlip CS bed cover. The racks slide onto specially designed rails that accommodate the BakFlip tonneau cover as well as the rack uprights. The...$699.88
- TracRac® Truck Rack SystemTruck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder...$274.17 - $549.99
- Yakima® Outdoorsman 300 Truck Bed RackOutdoorsman 300 Truck Bed Rack by Yakima®. Increase your pickup’s versatility and cargo carrying capacity with this easily installed rack system. These sturdy crossbar support towers come 2 per package and clamp to your pickup...$162.00
- Access® Truck Bed MatTruck Bed Mat by Access®. It saves both your truck bed and the environment! It is a marine grade carpet, made of 100% recycled plastic bottles. It provides a thick, soft, detachable, easy-to-clean, non-slip surface for your truck bed.$116.57 - $141.55
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Exterior Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Exterior AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Exterior AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Exterior AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$281.04 - $331.20
- Yakima® Kayak Carrier Foam Blocks$35.00 - $50.00
Chevy Colorado Bed Accessories Reviews
- Popular Colorado Part Numbers
- Wade® 72-01167 - Tailgate Bed Cap
- Dee Zee® DZ6160NB - Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Box
- BackRack® 10200 - Safety Rack Cab Guard
- Pop & Lock® PL1700 - Black Manual Tailgate Lock
- Pop & Lock® PL1700C - Chrome Manual Tailgate Lock
- AMP Research® 74802-01A - BedXTender HD™ Black Sport Bed Extender
- Chevy Colorado Models
- Colorado Base Bed Accessories
- Colorado LS Bed Accessories
- Colorado LT Bed Accessories
- Colorado LTZ Bed Accessories
- Colorado Sport Bed Accessories
- Colorado Sport LS Bed Accessories
- Colorado WT Bed Accessories
- Colorado Z71 Bed Accessories
- Colorado Z71 LS Bed Accessories
- Colorado Z85 Bed Accessories
- Colorado Z85 LS Bed Accessories