Chevy Colorado Performance Suspension
There is nothing quite like having your Chevy car set up exactly the way you want it, with a comfortable ride you love and great performance and safety. When it comes to your overall driving experience in any car, including your fantastic Chevy Colorado, suspension probably the most important factor, and if you want to improve yours, CARiD are here to help you get the results you want and truly perfect and personalize your Colorado. There are a wide range of different suspension products available for the Chevy Colorado here at CARiD, including top quality gear from leading names like Eibach, so whatever you are looking for we are confident you'll find it here.
Whether you want a new lowering kit for the Colorado or shocks and struts, bushings, sway bar assemblies or anything else to help your suspension from great brands like Daystar, Prothane and Rancho you can find it here at the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web. CARiD not only choose, test and supply the best auto products, but we are also strongly committed to customer service. This means when you buy your new Chevy Colorado suspension kit here, you can take advantage of our great deals with total peace of mind. Get the ride you've always dreamed of for your Chevy straight away, with suspension systems from CARiD!
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $207.04$207.04
- Skyjacker® - HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksStarting at: $37.30$37.30
- Belltech® - Lift KitStarting at: $32.20$32.20
- Tuff Country® - Add A LeafStarting at: $72.44$72.44
- Hellwig® - Medium Duty Helper SpringsStarting at: $44.57$44.57
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $354.65$354.65
- WARN® - Black Powder Coated Differential Skid PlateStarting at: $101.75$101.75
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksStarting at: $57.85$57.85
- Rancho® - Lift Kit-SuspensionStarting at: $1,449.99$1,449.99
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $214.67$214.67
| Posted by Stephen | (Oakland, CA)
Product installation was pretty straight forward. Bolted onto leaf spring and upper frame easily, routed air lines around frame and only used a drill for air valve placement on either side of the license plate.
Base • LS • Sport • Sport LS • Z71 • Z71 LS • Z85 • Z85 LS • LT • WT