Chevy Cobalt Performance Exhausts
Chevys are renowned for their reliability, great engineering and quality workmanship. But with a little upgrading, there is no reason why your Chevy Cobalt cannot give you the superior performance that top performance car brands deliver. A simple and cost effective way to enjoy performance gains in your Cobalt is by installing a custom exhaust system. There is a wide range of exhaust systems specially built for the Cobalt at CARiD. Any of these top grade custom exhausts will yield increase in horsepower and torque, making your Cobalt more powerful than it currently is. Replacing the entire stock system will give the best results, and you can use any of these exhausts for this: Borla 2009-2010 Chevy Cobalt Cat Back Exhaust System, MagnaFlow Chevy Cobalt 2005-2009 L4 Cat Back Exhaust System or Flowmaster 2005-2008 Chevy Cobalt American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System. Onki, RBP and Borla have supplementary exhaust kits that will boost the performance of your exhaust system.
When you install a custom exhaust system in your Cobalt, you also benefit from better throttle response, overall engine efficiency and improved fuel economy. A more responsive Cobalt will be more pleasurable to drive and because you can actually listen to the car better, you will be able to immediately tell when something is wrong or beginning to fail. Better sound is another important advantage of fitting your Cobalt with a custom exhaust. If you always wished that your car sounded differently, the custom exhaust system gives you the opportunity to turn that wish into a reality. The wide variety of exhausts available at CARiD means that you will easily get all sound ranges, from the low and mild rumbling to the loud and aggressive note. Only your preference will limit you when it comes to giving your Cobalt better sound.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $645.00$645.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $624.50$624.50
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $342.66$342.66
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Original Stainless Steel MufflerStarting at: $82.99$82.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $678.57$678.57
- Gibson® - CFT Superflow™ Oval MufflerStarting at: $73.37$73.37
- Spectre Performance® - Exhaust Tail Pipe TipStarting at: $20.88$20.88
- MBRP® - Stainless Steel Barrel Band ClampStarting at: $5.12$5.12
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
Posted by Dean S.
"I love the product. Sounds deep and throaty, and looks awesome too. I can definitely feel the performance increase also. Great product to purchase, you won't be disappointed!"
Base • LS • LT • SS • LTZ • Sport • LT Team Canada