Chevy Cobalt Performance Exhausts
Chevys are renowned for their reliability, great engineering and quality workmanship. But with a little upgrading, there is no reason why your Chevy Cobalt cannot give you the superior performance that top performance car brands deliver. A simple and cost effective way to enjoy performance gains in your Cobalt is by installing a custom exhaust system. There is a wide range of exhaust systems specially built for the Cobalt at CARiD. Any of these top grade custom exhausts will yield increase in horsepower and torque, making your Cobalt more powerful than it currently is. Replacing the entire stock system will give the best results, and you can use any of these exhausts for this: Borla 2009-2010 Chevy Cobalt Cat Back Exhaust System, MagnaFlow Chevy Cobalt 2005-2009 L4 Cat Back Exhaust System or Flowmaster 2005-2008 Chevy Cobalt American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System. Onki, RBP and Borla have supplementary exhaust kits that will boost the performance of your exhaust system.
When you install a custom exhaust system in your Cobalt, you also benefit from better throttle response, overall engine efficiency and improved fuel economy. A more responsive Cobalt will be more pleasurable to drive and because you can actually listen to the car better, you will be able to immediately tell when something is wrong or beginning to fail. Better sound is another important advantage of fitting your Cobalt with a custom exhaust. If you always wished that your car sounded differently, the custom exhaust system gives you the opportunity to turn that wish into a reality. The wide variety of exhausts available at CARiD means that you will easily get all sound ranges, from the low and mild rumbling to the loud and aggressive note. Only your preference will limit you when it comes to giving your Cobalt better sound.
| Posted by Julio | (Palmdale, CA)
The exhaust was very good it's a little quiet though.
- Popular Cobalt Part Numbers
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Borla® 140359 - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Left Rear Exit)
- CGS® 60067 - Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System - Single Rear Exit (Mild Sound)
- MagnaFlow® 16618 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Straight Driver Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 49197 - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter (10" Wide)
- Chevy Cobalt Models
- Cobalt Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt LS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt LT Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt LT Team Canada Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt LTZ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt SS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cobalt Sport Performance Exhaust Systems