Chevy CK Exhaust Systems
Chevy’s reliability is legendary. After all, it takes a lot to remain one of the leading car brands in the country. You can create a legendary story of your own with your Chevy CK by ensuring that it continues to serve you as well as it did when new. There is no better way to do so than with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Fully customized and designed to fit, CK custom exhausts deliver more power and torque, and enhance the performance of the car beyond its current level. Great performance exhausts for the CK available at the shop are Flowmaster Chevy CK Force II exhaust and Flowmaster Chevy CK American Thunder Cat Back exhaust system. Both types of exhausts give at least 5% extra horsepower and torque, while improving sound. The Gibson Chevy CK Extended Cab Dual Exhaust Kit gives superior performance and unmatched gains in power and torque. Also available are numerous exhaust components from dB and Flowmaster that will complement your exhaust system for enhanced performance.
Beyond performance, your car develops a deeper, richer sound when fitted with a custom exhaust system. All custom exhausts for the CK are designed to give a low to moderate engine note, just to keep things balanced so that the sound of your truck is pleasant enough to keep daily driving enjoyable. As vehicles get older, constant modification and parts replacement is needed to keep their performance at its best. However, the CK custom exhaust system does not require constant replacement. With most exhausts at CARiD carrying lifetime limited warranties, it becomes clear that you won’t replace the exhaust anytime soon. The shortest warranty period on any of these exhausts is 3-years, but they will keep going long past this date. For anyone looking to make savings off their auto maintenance costs, this is certainly good news.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $12.07$12.07
- Banks® - Exhaust Pipe Connector Gasket SetStarting at: $27.62$27.62
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $372.19$372.19
- Flowmaster® - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $112.60$112.60
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- Mr. Gasket® - Header Install KitStarting at: $45.16$45.16
- dB® - Sport Stainless Steel Diesel MufflerStarting at: $310.50$310.50
- Diamond Eye® - Exhaust System KitStarting at: $255.44$255.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $254.60$254.60
"I really like the muffler. It's much more aggressive than the stock unit and much deeper. I wouldn't mind it being a bit louder, but I'm still very happy."